Steam ID:

Date of ban:

12/22/16

Staff member that banned you:

Sonicz

Reason for ban:

Basically talking trash in chat inappropriately

Why do you think you were banned:

because i said somethings i shouldnt of said.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

no

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

i believe that the admin had every right to ban me but now i have learned my lesson. i have been banned for several weeks and it made me realise that its not worth it moaning in game chat. if i have a problem i will sort it out civilly in teamspeak. i apologise for my behavior. i really enjoy the server and i would love/like to be unbanned so i can continue with my mission. i understand that in anyways if i step out of line again i will be instantly banned. can i please have another chance to enjoy the server

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

all i done wrong was keep messing the admin, one inappropriate comment in game chat and anything else wasn't that serious. ps, i believe that my last unban request was timed out due to me being offline for awhile. hope to get another chance at the server. looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by dwaynebanks
I realized it was only Sonicz who banned me in game