Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/17/17

Staff member that banned you:

PaulS

Reason for ban:

Fail RP

Why do you think you were banned:

I know i was banned because when i told the guy to surrender or he would be shot he started to drop his gear on the floor and i shot him because he wasnt doing what i told him to do.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

In a way yes but I also see from the other side and under stand the ban. from my point of view i told him to surrender and i couldn't see him dropping his gun as the wall was blocking the view and all i saw was him standing around and then i started to hear a car coming around the back of the hanger that is why i shot him and said you are taking way to long, i thought he was stalling so his friend could come and kill me.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I should be unbanned because I know what i did wrong even though i had a gun to the back of his head and he wasnt following my instructions I shouldn't have shot him as he was dropping his gun, I know that i should have taken his life and have leaned from my mistake.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes