Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/17/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

RDM?

Why do you think you were banned:

For shooting a kid in a combat stance in the middle of a gunfight with one of our guns in his hands. - aparantly he wasn't involved

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

We were initaited on in Agios, one of our guys got killed and there were quite a few of them then our guys kill a couple of them down the road in the town and my teammate sees this kid run up to one of our teammates bodies ( Mw l Jay ) and picks up his katiba then I spot the same guy run into a building and looking around for people to kill in combat stance ( its clear in this guys evidence ) So I thought he was one of the original guys that initiated on our guys and killed him. turns out he was not involved but decided to pick up one of our guns in the middle of a fight and get himself involved.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

My ban was NOT justified. The guy said he tried to resolve the issue he lied he didn't contact me out of game at all. I even looked for his name in teamspeak Naytan and he wasn't on. realised today his teamspeak name was different to in-game but he never contacted me. I only found out today I was reported and I didn't even get the chance to explain my side of the case or anything. I don't care that my ban is only 24 hour and it's probably over now the morales of my ban are wrong and I should not have been banned to start with the kid was involved in the gunfight he just cut the video to where he wanted it to start and his video proves nothing I don't understand how that is enough evidence to ban someone. I would like this to be removed from my ban history as it means a lot to me to maintain a clean history.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

The guys video is only 2 minutes long he clearly cut the video to after he picked up one of our guns.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

19 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Do you have a video by any chance that can show me what you speak of?

No I didn't keep a recording because I didn't break any rules or think I would have been reported I only just found out I was reported and banned... but the guys video is 2 minutes long because he started the video after he picked up a katiba from my teammates body either straight before or a minute or two before. (I have a couple of people that can vouch for this)

1. there should be a forum rule where the defendant has 24 hours to provide his/her side.

2. there should be an in-game rule where rdm reports should be a minimun of 5 minutes long. (unless they show initiation)

3. there should be an in-game rule where you should not be allowed to loot bodies or weapons in situations you are not directly involved in.

back to my report - ( this is the video the guy posted to get me banned I am referencing here )

my gang member seen the guy pick up one of our guns (he cuts out this part) and take combat position therefore we thought he was involved it's his fault he got shot he literally had one of our guns in his hands and then claimed he wasn't involved? that's pathetic and for reference Mw Jay killed YoNexy 30 seconds into the video that kill was in the town with a silenced gun. I killed the [NK] Naytan 1 minute 10 seconds after that so it was still an active gunfight.

7.5 If you are driving around or running around in the middle of a gunfight, ie spotting police or rebels, if you get killed this is not RDM, this does not mean you can just shoot anyone in the area, if a gunfight is ongoing ie there is actual shooting you need to make an attempt to leave, if they are not leaving you can shoot them, if you do not want to die, leave the area (value your life).

sorry that post was long but it's his fault he got shot he picked up one of our guns and we thought he was involved... it's that simple.