[NL]Roman

Date of the incident:

01/16/17

Time of the incident:

16:30 GMT

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM/Execution

Any evidence available:

2 Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBo30iJDtjE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4esGS402kZo

Describe the incident:

Was initiated. Did shoot back, got VDM:ed and executed. Lost around 900 000 Tried to resolve it on ts together with Admin Andy James. Got comped for 100K and my gun back (Without accessories). And basically I feel that I was poorly treated by the admin staff on this one.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

No I do not agree to that Ethan. Because of the fact that I was not fully comped and I did not agree to anything really, Andy just said. "Either you take the money or you leave empty handed" So I took the money but I never agreed to it being solved. I'll give the money back, But I never agreed to the issue being solved. Andy also asked "Everything good?" I never answered. Then Andy had to rush off. Therefor I am turning to other staff members because of the unfair solution.

@Ethan

Roman is insisting that I do mention that Roman was not Driving.

Edited by [SoE]T.Baker

16 minutes ago, [SoE]T.Baker said:

No I do not agree to that Ethan. Because of the fact that I was not fully comped and I did not agree to anything really, Andy just said. "Either you take the money or you leave empty handed" So I took the money but I never agreed to it being solved. I'll give the money back, But I never agreed to the issue being solved. Andy also asked "Everything good?" I never answered. Then Andy had to rush off. Therefor I am turning to other staff members because of the unfair solution.

@Ethan

I also feel mistreated by andy as he rushed the situation and then threw it in the gutter basically... Me and Baker both agree we was mistreated and would like Andy James to be spoken to.