01/17/17

Staff member that banned you:

Milo

Reason for ban:

'Hands up or die RDM by Milo till Perm Do a unban appeal'

Why do you think you were banned:

For shooting at Milos car I assume?

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

We have had this situation happen to us many of times, so we just assumed it was all good as an Admin had told Ross that it was okay to do. We really don't see any other way of getting a car to stop for us once its moving. We told them to stop the car, the continued driving down the road at the same speed(didn't attempt to stop) so we decided to open fire, when we did this the vehicle turned over and they all got out with weapons and started to set up tactically. Milo the teleported to ross and killed him(don't know why he wouldn't just wait until the situation is over and then deal with it then) we then engaged in conversation about what happened, but Milo was having none of it, he was just trying to relate it to if someone was standing in front of you with a gun, but you literally cant relate those two type of situations because they are completely different. If they had stopped we could of taken them hostage, and when their car crashed they could of gotten out without guns and put their hands on their heads. In my opinion we gave them enough time to at least attempt to slow down but they didn't attempt that at all. While we were trying to sort out the situation Milo said 'I don't have to deal with this', but he kind of does seen as hes about to ban us. https://youtu.be/cI-nQgXTu7A heres a video of the whole situation.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I don't believe it was justified.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I am not gonna deal with this unban as i was a part of it but will correct you on some things.

as you heard in your own video you guys said stop the car or die twice and and then light us up and i was the first one to die. you do not even give us a chance to stop the car.we did few hunderd meters out as it takes a time to stop a offroad that was going full speed.

I then waited my countdown timer for respawned put on my admin suit teleported behind ross and shot him so he would stop shooting you yourself then started to shoot me i then teleported you to me and told you to stop with what ever you was doing as you had really crappy initiation. and just so you know stop the car or die and HANDS UP OR DIE are the same kind of thing and not tolerated on the server if a admin said it was ok to do then i wanna know which admin has said it cause then i will have a serieus word with him!!!!

i gave you ample chance to come to ts but you guys wanted to RP before solving the matter so i threaten to ban you and then you wanted to suddenly solve the issue but then you still argued with me so i said as an example what if i did hands up or die and give you 2 seconds you did not find that acceptable but stop the car or die stop the car or die wait 2 second and start shooting was very acceptable to you guys when they are both the same thing and not tolerated here as i have given you ample chance to resolve you guys kept arguing with me and i just did not wanna deal with it anymore as you guys just did not wanna listen at all to what i had to say i guess at that point milo just banned you..

I will also let you know that i am the only person that heard you guys say stop the car or die twice none of the other guys have. and here is a video of your initiation from sycorax his point of view

http://plays.tv/video/587e2be25958abf51b/stop-the-car