01/17/17

Time of the incident:

13:43 GMT+1

What rule do you believe was broken:

Fail Rp, player did not value life

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdiiCN5c2pc&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

Pulled over player who followed us was suspicious. Told him to put clothes on the floor when player dropped hands he took a sigsag run and killed my friend. Admin Told me to add to this message that Vladimir did want to compensate but we dont agree with this. The compensation is almost nothing and Vladimir keeps breaking multiple rules over and over. I think temporary server ban will resolve much more then a minor compensation.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

We tried to resolve this on teamspeak but they did not agree on compensation and they wants me to get banned, First of all it was a good moment to run away because you had a rifle and your friends was blocking you by shooting me, and then you started steping forward and I had really good moment to run away as I did it, It's my choice rather to run and survive or die. And how do you say I zigzag? I thought I'd hide behind my car and take my gun out or just ran into bushes, that's not a zigzag lol have you ever seen a zigzag run?

We dont want a petty compensate you need to learn that ur actions have consequences. You have been slapped on the wrist enough times in our opinions. I made my first mistake on this server and i got a 24h ban instantlyi took that on the chin so should you. i cant even count how many times you broke the rules and just get away with it. We done talking we done with comepensation yes we know we are not friends with admins like urself but you shouldnt be treated any different then us.

Greetzs Toela

You did poor RP by saying Stay in car or DIE.

Also I'm not friends with any of the admins, also you just want me to get banned, I don't broke rules by you saying that I do, if they invite me to teamspeak they want to talk about situation, go check how much forums reports i have? = only one from you so don't talk about this, I'm still learning and you have 2k hours so you can see difference also you did poor rp so

Denied, there is no rule saying "value of Life" anything thing like this is down to poor RP/Fail RP, in this case there was 2 of them pointing guns and he saw a chance to escape there is no issue with that, he took a chance and was successful, if there was 10 people surrounding him and had 0 chance and still attempted it then that would be failRP/Poor RP, this report is denied for the fact he just took a chance and was successful.