Charlie Pollin

Battlefield 5 Open BETA [FINISHED]

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

@Lightning +1 everything you said been playing since battlefield 3 and loved all the hours I played on the old faithful PS3.

P.S I fucking hate having the woman in BF5 because as you said IT'S WW2  FFS

Edited by Boris Popov

3 hours ago, Brian Duncan said:

I find it very silly

Emersion is emersion.

You bought Arma 3 becasue it was a military sim, I did the same
If they had people with robotic arms, cars that could fly, helicopters with it's rotors sideways, it would ruin your experience of the game, it has nothing to do with the theme.

Im sorry, I am so sorry for all the feminists out there that wanted female soliders in the game, it's not realistic at all and A BIG FUCK YOU to all male soliders who actually fought.
It is trying to tell people that female's were fighting when they did not fight...... ok maybe in small numbers, like 0000000000000000.1 of all combat personel where female's.
They had support roles, and were kind off restricted to this and here they did a great job (I am not saying they did not help the war effort, im just saying they did not fight up front)

WW2 is quite important to a lot of people, it has shaped a lot for mankind, so dont fucking come here and tell me that female soliders does not ruin the emersion, becasue they do.
A bitch with a cyber arm has nothing to do with the consept of WW2, done. 

And, if you think all of this is BS
Go check out the horrible preorder rates, they horrible like to dislike on the BF5 trailer etc
The Bf community does not want it. 

This feminist thing was a good thing to start with however, now it has gone way to far, someone has to stop it and stand up as shit like this makes no scense.

I would find no emersion playing the campaign as a russian solider fighting through thousands of female german soliders....... would not make a lot of scense

Edited by Lightning

9 hours ago, Crawfy said:

@Lightning I really don't care about if its historically accurate or not, I play battlefield because the games fun lmao.

Still, it ruins the emersion for a lot of players, it’s like having modern weapons in a ww2 themed game, it makes no scene, that is what bothers me about it, it’s because of this stupid feminist movement

All you people saying u dont care and Battlefield isnt realistic... lol.

Bf has ALWAYS been the more realistic game with destructible surroundings, armed vehicles, realistic gameplay etc,

So yes it does matter and Lightning does have a point, they have ruined the bf name by not having it historically accurate, just like fucking COD did with all their spaceships ans jetpacks games ideas, hence why they've gone back to "boots on the ground" cuz the COD devs realised they fucked up, just like BF are fucking up now

2 hours ago, Lightning said:

Still, it ruins the emersion for a lot of players

90% of the time you wont even notice if the person has a cyborg arm or not, it also literally makes no difference in combat either way, and also the other customisation stuff probably wont be noticed mid 1v1 either. You're not going to walk up to the guy and sit there looking at him and not get gunned down.

This Battlefield is literally the same as every other bf but has a ww2 setting with better destructible building model. 

Edited by Sloth

2 hours ago, Jamz said:

All you people saying u dont care and Battlefield isnt realistic... lol.

Bf has ALWAYS been the more realistic game with destructible surroundings, armed vehicles, realistic gameplay etc,

So yes it does matter and Lightning does have a point, they have ruined the bf name by not having it historically accurate, just like fucking COD did with all their spaceships ans jetpacks games ideas, hence why they've gone back to "boots on the ground" cuz the COD devs realised they fucked up, just like BF are fucking up now

They put in a woman with a prosthetic fucking arm lmao, they didn't fuck up gunplay or anything

1 hour ago, Sloth said:

90% of the time you wont even notice if the person has a cyborg arm or not, it also literally makes no difference in combat either way, and also the other customisation stuff probably wont be noticed mid 1v1 either. You're not going to walk up to the guy and sit there looking at him and not get gunned down.

This Battlefield is literally the same as every other bf but has a ww2 setting with better destructible building model. 

........?
Could you please explain to me why 50% of the BF community does not want the new game?

37 minutes ago, Crawfy said:

They put in a woman with a prosthetic fucking arm lmao, they didn't fuck up gunplay or anything

No they fucked up the graphics,
why the fuck would you put a cyborg into a ww2 game? Tell me how that is the correct thing to do? Put some space tanks in as well maybe? Why not?

gtfo

Just now, Lightning said:

why the fuck would you put a cyborg into a ww2 game? Tell me how that is the correct thing to do? Put some space tanks in as well maybe? Why not?

Because its cosmetic items and doesn't affect the game ? Still as enjoyable as the previous ones.

2 minutes ago, Sloth said:

Because its cosmetic items and doesn't affect the game ? Still as enjoyable as the previous ones.

Nah, 
Has nothing to do with the theme of the game
I wanna play a ww2 game if I buy one, not some fucking csgo skin simulator

Dont beat the other bf games, sorry mac, not with this crap

Edited by Lightning

tbh i get it having women in active combat roles is shit but what pisses me off is that they force theyre own political agenda on us now feminism btf1 it was african american soldiers( and i know iknow harlem hellfighters but percentage ingame is fcked up 40% of the players were running around with african american look) and remember i was 9-10 ish when i started playing battlefield so there is gonna be a whole generation that grows up now thats gonna think women(what a joke) where fighting on the frontline. i mean whats next women SF that kidnapped hitler?

5 hours ago, Ross Stensfield said:

tbh i get it having women in active combat roles is shit but what pisses me off is that they force theyre own political agenda on us now feminism btf1 it was african american soldiers( and i know iknow harlem hellfighters but percentage ingame is fcked up 40% of the players were running around with african american look) and remember i was 9-10 ish when i started playing battlefield so there is gonna be a whole generation that grows up now thats gonna think women(what a joke) where fighting on the frontline. i mean whats next women SF that kidnapped hitler?

what a legend 

On 9/6/2018 at 5:38 PM, Lightning said:

Im sorry, I am so sorry for all the feminists out there that wanted female soliders in the game, it's not realistic at all and A BIG FUCK YOU to all male soliders who actually fought.

I come from BF1942, BF2, BF2142 era. Game was never 'realistic' till it hit BFBC and I stopped playing when BF2 got shut down, revived and then back down. (I began gaming since I was about 2 years old from cereal box games, bugs bunny lost in time -> Quake 2 -> Age of Empires -> BF1942 -> BF2)😁 Nevertheless they were amazing games and most battlefields still are but I can't wrap my head around this ongoing BF debate as it doesn't affect the gameplay...

My grandfather fought in WWII for the U.S army, being and Irish man who lied about being protestant to escape old Ireland, where it was only fields with poverty (He was born in 1914) . He emigrated to the UK for a year and then emigrated to the US for a better future. Is it a big fuck you to him? No it isn't. With that logic the real big fuck you to him is that we entertain ourselves by emulating the horrors they had to live.. Regardless, we are a new generation and I highly doubt any vets care about a game involving women in WW2 instead only some of us 15-30 year olds who's guardians/parents most likely weren't even born by then. My mentality is that history is history, if you weren't in it, or involved in it then don't take pride from it as you didn't do anything at all for the cause and let those who were involved have all the pride.

✌️

44 minutes ago, Brian Duncan said:

I come from BF1942, BF2, BF2142 era. Game was never 'realistic'

Im not going to make a big fuzz out of this,
All i am saying is that a lot of the community is upset becasue they can not emerse themself in the game, myself included. 
When I think of ww2, I think of boots on the ground, a complete chaos and epic fights.

I do not think of women with cyber arms, I belive it ruins the game and has nothing to do with the setting of the game.
I can't wrap my head around dice bringing political correctnes into the picture however, this is what is happening with the "new generation", radical views on equality

Gameplay is likly ok however, I enjoy a game I can emerse myself into and think, this is awesome.
I want to see planes fighting overhead, morter and artillery shells going off all around, chaos everywhere.
I dont really want to see a cyber arm....

I dont know what floats your boat, if you like it you like it, if you dont, you dont.
Their trailer speaks for itself, they care more on character customization now, and it's going to turn into what csgo is, where everyone cares about the skin and not the game itself