Charlie Pollin

Battlefield 5 Open BETA [FINISHED]

The Battlefield 5 open beta will begin in full on September 6. However, if you pre-ordered the game from a participating retailer or are an active EA Access or Origin Access member, you can start playing two days early - AKA right now. And it will be live for a while yet.

10434980-F9E9-4EDB-8BE0-B119228834E3.jpeg

Edited by Charlie Pollin

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Bf5

I were a huge fan since the beginning with bf1942 however, 
don't go and tell your fanbase is uneducated dice, dont fucking come tell anyone that women server on the frontlines, and with a fucking cyber arm as well? Wtf is this? Some kind of CSGO skin simulator. 

Better off buying one of the good BF games.
Dont buy a game which instantly gave way for the feminist and put women in the game when basiclly the majority of the actual players did not want it, it ruins the BF emersion.
Dont put money into this trashcan

Edited by Lightning

I agree with you @Lightning But too late for the money thing I pre-ordered it ages ago. I Agree abit rubbish with the Arm idea maybe they will learn from there mistakes but all games want money! 💰 

Just now, Charlie Pollin said:

I agree with you @Lightning But too late for the money thing I pre-ordered it ages ago. I Agree abit rubbish with the Arm idea maybe they will learn from there mistakes but all games want money! 💰 

More dislikes than likes on their trailer
Worst preorder rates
Calling fanbase uneducated
Telling people that females fought on the frontlines
24 000 000 male soliders lost their lives
5000 russian female soliders are the only women on record fighting for their country, and they were taken out of service quickly as they were underperforming
Apparently women should have the main role in the campaing, they run around with cyber arms

Dice fucked up bigtime, the devs are the ones that are uneducated....

WTF is this game?

Why not just put spaceships in there as well? I want them, it's equally relistic to having female soliders

Sry, I just hate when game devs ruin a super good consept to start off with, super hyped for the game until some femnist took over, fucking sweds m8
#Blame@Lightwood

5 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Worst preorder rates
5000 russian female soliders are the only women on record fighting for their country, and they were taken out of service quickly as they were underperforming
Apparently women should have the main role in the campaing, they run around with cyber arms

WTF is this game?

Why not just put spaceships in there as well? I want them, it's equally relistic to having female soliders

Sry, I just hate when game devs ruin a super good consept to start off with, super hyped for the game until some femnist took over, fucking sweds m8
#Blame@Lightwood

You must be a big battlefield fan I played it earlier the gameplay isn’t that bad I guess. Crazy to think how far they came but I don’t really understand, Why the hell do they have a women with a cyber arm? That puzzles me 😂

Just now, Charlie Pollin said:

You must be a big battlefield fan I played it earlier the gameplay isn’t that bad I guess. Crazy to think how far they came but I don’t really understand, Why the hell do they have a women with a cyber arm? That puzzles me 😂

Indeed xD
If you stretch it really far you put women in there, ok
But a cyber arm? Hello....? Emh were did I come? 22th century?

3 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Indeed xD
If you stretch it really far you put women in there, ok
But a cyber arm? Hello....? Emh were did I come? 22th century?

OMG 🤣 So true I cannot imagine 

What would you say the best battlefield game is I’m clashed between Battefield3/4 :) 

1 minute ago, Charlie Pollin said:

OMG 🤣 So true I cannot imagine 

What would you say the best battlefield game is I’m clashed between Battefield3/4 :) 

I really enjoyed BF3, BF4 for me was basiclly just an extension which I also enjoyed quite a bit.
Basiclly the same game for me, but it's difficult to beat Operation firestorm and capsian border from BF3 however, these are also in BF4 so both games are equally great IMO.
However, hehe I would have to say the greatest game of them all has to be BF1942, was my first FPS and I really enjoyed it even though I only played against AI as my pc did not have internet xD

2 minutes ago, Lightning said:

I really enjoyed BF3, BF4 for me was basiclly just an extension which I also enjoyed quite a bit.
Basiclly the same game for me, but it's difficult to beat Operation firestorm and capsian border from BF3 however, these are also in BF4 so both games are equally great IMO.
However, hehe I would have to say the greatest game of them all has to be BF1942, was my first FPS and I really enjoyed it even though I only played against AI as my pc did not have internet xD

Operation METRO oh my god the days where the grenade launcher and the RPG where Jesus 😈😂

2 minutes ago, Charlie Pollin said:

Operation METRO oh my god the days where the grenade launcher and the RPG where Jesus 😈😂

So true, operation metro what a fucking clusterfuck xD, basiclly locker in bf4 xD

4 minutes ago, Charlie Pollin said:

They where both <inappropriate3> but great for point getting 😂

Indeed
#C4 + Ammo box

Only bad thing with BF4 was the C4 was the last unlock for the support class xD

Edited by Lightning

28 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Worst preorder rates

WTF is this game?

#Blame@Lightwood

Well its like every game nowadays. They make games after what people that play fortnite thinks. Btw you wrong about the women... Russia had a own squad of women flying fighter planes. Link so you can read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

Just now, Slice said:

With the recent out break of crazy game ideas and designs dont you think that these game designers are just taking drugs and watching trip videos and start brain storming during the watching of these videos lmao

Hahhahhaha,
Slice, you legend, you solve the puzzle xD

Who the fuck cares if its a female or not you're playing, it is a game after all. and if you're going with realism in a BATTLEFIELD game. Trust me its a you problem and not a them problem

Yes the game will be shit, it's dice. the end.

1 hour ago, Lemmen said:

Who the fuck cares if its a female or not you're playing, it is a game after all. and if you're going with realism in a BATTLEFIELD game. Trust me its a you problem and not a them problem

Yes the game will be shit, it's dice. the end.

Omg, omg, omg, you have not understood it, have you?
The theme is WW2, WW Fucking 2 yeah? Women did not fight.... the end, it ruins the emersion. It's like putting modern vehicles in the game just becasue someone wants to, it ruins the theme and the emersion.

You probably will not understand, but the majority of the fanbase did not want this, some feminists wanted to. 

Now you have a women with a cyber arm in a ww2 game, great, wtf is that?

Dice is decent at making games, just look at bf3 and bf4, maybe including bf1, they are great games but why would they ruin the greatest title with some female solider with a cyber arm.... idk

"Who the fuck cares if its a female or not you're playing", the majority of the BF playerbase cares. They are looking for realism yes, in bf yes, to a reasonable extent. Players can belive they pull mags out of their ass, they can belive they can pull a parashoot 10m from the ground and surivive, they belive they can take 5 shots to the chest and heal up, they do not belive fucking female soliders were on the frontine.

I say no more, if you have not understood it, go check out the youtube videoes about it

2 hours ago, Lightning said:

Omg, omg, omg, you have not understood it, have you?
The theme is WW2, WW Fucking 2 yeah? Women did not fight.... the end, it ruins the emersion. It's like putting modern vehicles in the game just becasue someone wants to, it ruins the theme and the emersion.

You probably will not understand, but the majority of the fanbase did not want this, some feminists wanted to. 

Now you have a women with a cyber arm in a ww2 game, great, wtf is that?

Dice is decent at making games, just look at bf3 and bf4, maybe including bf1, they are great games but why would they ruin the greatest title with some female solider with a cyber arm.... idk

"Who the fuck cares if its a female or not you're playing", the majority of the BF playerbase cares. They are looking for realism yes, in bf yes, to a reasonable extent. Players can belive they pull mags out of their ass, they can belive they can pull a parashoot 10m from the ground and surivive, they belive they can take 5 shots to the chest and heal up, they do not belive fucking female soliders were on the frontine.

I say no more, if you have not understood it, go check out the youtube videoes about it

If you want realism don't play Battlefield lol

I wouldn't put a game off just because it has female characters or devs were being <inappropriate2>s. I'm gonna try the open beta and see if it's fun or not. Always been a fan of battlefield, hopefully this one is like the rest.

7 hours ago, Brian Duncan said:

If you want realism don't play Battlefield lol

Realism can not be found in any military sim or game, you can't simulate someone dying next to you and the shots going past you, they are looking for emersion, 2 completly different things.
They would like to get emersed in the second world war, something the female characters ruin for the majority of the fanbase, in addition to fucking cyber arms

Edited by Lightning

3 hours ago, Epic said:

I wouldn't put a game off just because it has female characters or devs were being <inappropriate2>s. I'm gonna try the open beta and see if it's fun or not. Always been a fan of battlefield, hopefully this one is like the rest.

I think the BETA is great just Werid getting used to for example only have a limited amount of shells in tanks now :( really good game  

Edited by Charlie Pollin