Date of the incident:

01/16/17

Time of the incident:

around 8:20 GMT+1

What rule do you believe was broken:

Fail Rp, Player didnt value life to extend time for friends to arrive then run

Any evidence available:

Describe the incident:

This man just failed completly to comply didnt value his life and the things he said just dont add up to a man that is threaten to lose his life... Then just a couple minutes later im hidden in the elephant grass and my friend tells me there is some people with gun down the road (sofia side). And i walk to him and i get shot in the back. So they couldnt possibly know who i was + im suspecting a little teleporting over here cause its a bit shady them all being in sofia it cant be a coincidence but that might be worth looking into in the logs.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Toela
Admin oneshot told me to do this cause it would make more sense

First, you broke this rule.
1.7 If you are involved in a road traffic accident with another car, you are not permitted to rob/kill/arrest each other. (repair continue the chase)
I died in road traffic accident and then you called your friend to rob me cause you was taking my mags out of my inventory while I was dead.

1.8 Threats to ban in Sidechat/Directchat/PM is against the rules, if you believe a rule has been broken then request the player to join teamspeak and try to resolve. Threatening to ban will result in a Ban.
I came to teamspeak and all you did was saying I will get ban for my actions and you was overtalking me whenever I tried to said something to you.

3.1 On our server, you are required to stay in roleplay at all times, breaking roleplay ruins the fun for everyone in that situation, and even those just listening.
When I got up, yes, I clearly saw that you will wan't my backpack. I was roleplaying with medic, I said I had headaches and you said you doensn't care. You said I need to roleplay with you right? So I did. If person (like me) who see a chance to get away and save life and stuff, he can do it. Yes you was aiming at me, but I saw those big bushes and I had big chance to hide in these bushes and run away (you seemed to me like foolish guys maybe and I thought I can escape from you). It was your problem, you didn't knocked me out with SHIFT G so why you now report me for running for my life? YOu could knock me out, restrain and then take my gear, but you didn't.

But everything doesn't matter, cause you already broke a rule, it was road traffic accident and you couldn't rob me. I Was trying to RP with you, you - didn't. All you said: drop everything on the ground, you didn't care, maybe my hand was broken ? Well it's roleplay, isn't it?

You edited so about my friends who shooted you. As far as I know, when 1 gang member is initiated (me), other gang members can kill you. That's what my friends did, u didn' took any comms from me and gps, all u did was walking with gun and just said your comms taken, well you need to roleplay to take them, I wasnt restrained, I wasmoving all the time so you just take them in milisecond, well that,s nice roleplay. When medic revived me i told my friends that two guys robbing me, u didnt took my comms then, so they already know how u both lool and that there is only 2 of you on the road, you didnt took my gps, my comms too(if we consider fail rp cause for real, you took my comms without roleplay).

But this doesn't even matter, it was road traffic accident... You are the one who broke rule by robbing me.

Edited by Montez

alright so first of all you was not in a car accident with me we did not collide and for all i know it is a one sided car crash and that is not against the rules. you have to be in a accident with me to apply that rule.

second i just asked you to come to teamspeak over side chat which is following the rules strictly. You was there for a total of 30 seconds in which you kept interupting me constantly whilst i was trying to explain the situation and then i said if you dont want to talk il take it to the forums. You then just left you have been a total of maybe 60 seconds on the teamspeak.

and third you are pretty good at trying to talk ur way out of things like always. You find ur rules that help you (or atlesat you think) but you clearly missed rule 4.4 If your ÔÇ£captivesÔÇØ state they are taking your radio, phone or communications device, you must mute your teamspeak. i wonder how come u missed this rule but did find all of those others rules that might have come in handy for you if you'd had anything to back it up. You guys never have any video evidence when things are looking bad, but somehow you always do have video evidence when you right.. Weird right must be a freak of nature i suppose. Even weirder is u also missed this rule 4.2 If you are restrained/zip-tied/detained, you are STILL permitted to talk to your friends on teamspeak, however you must broadcast all your ÔÇ£transmissionsÔÇØ in direct chat.

Anyways i now just see that when i edited the report i forgot to add djustek to player to report cause he clearly RDM'ed me. Also i would like to ask the admins to look into the fact that those 3 other players involved in the shootout might have teleported to sofia to aid their friend.

Greetz Toela

P.S i would recommend when you are not in a roleplay mood to play the King of the hill mode or maybe some wasteland. It suits ur Triggerhappy personality much more! I bet you, you would enjoy it

Okay, so I will explain one more time.
First, show me video that it wasn't road accident.
Second, I was in teamspeak 60 seconds cause you overtalked me all the time, you wasn't saying your story, I know what happened, then I tried to speak with you, and you was iterupting, not me, but go ahead, lie anyways, as you do always.
Third, 4.4 If your ÔÇ£captivesÔÇØ state they are taking your radio, phone or communications device, you must mute your teamspeak. , my friends saw me on them map, I had GPS, so that's how they came, btw, when medic revived me I maybe said quickly to my friends that there is 2 guys robbing me? Don't you saw you said you took my comms after like 30 seconds? Well, if you are blind, It's not my problem mate. Admin can see everything in video, yes, but tell me the fact, why are you mad, when you don't get what you wan't and take it to forums instantly? You didn't took my GPS and phone when I was revived instantly, and is it RP when you just say: I took your comms? Thats it? Well, damn! Nice RP here, you didn't even got close to me, you was standing 2 meters away and you magicaly taken my comms? Well, I think you should come to me and roleplay it, not just say those words. But it doesn't matter, I had clearly 30seconds to tell my friends what happened, cause I was unawere that you will rob me, so yea.

About Djustek, he is my gang member, I was initiated so he could open fire at you, read the rules maybe? Or you forgot something?

Dear admin, if it's my fault, tell me what wrong happened, cause I was really sure, that it was road traffic accident and they broke a rule first, I will be sorry then, if you will see my mistake somewhere, but I won't be sorry to these guys who doesn't even know how to roleplay, they always do POOR RP, for example, look at this video please. Is it a high quality roleplay? "Stay in the fcking car!" Well, I don't think so.

Edited by Montez
added video

this video doesnt belong to this situation its a completly different situation. But yes sure look at this video where he also breaks rules as he goes. This person belongs in a wasteland server or a king of the hill server or anything else but roleplay servers. You acuse me of lieing whilst i bet you there is many different admins that can confirm my integrity(+ video evidence). Also you tell us that we roleplay poorly all the time but i would suggest you go take a look at this post. Also might i add that YOU need to have proof of you being in a accident not me. It is a completly different situation and if you dont have evidence to back it up it is completly irrelevant information. Also funny that you still forget to talk about rule 4.2 what states u have to transmission all chat in direct chat which you dont. In general ur whole response to any situation is that you dont give a flying fuck about what you did wrong. You trying to find excuses all the time and u dont take responsibilty. Even worse you acuse other people of breaking rules without anything to back it up just so you could get out of it scot free.

You are pretending to be a innoncent little child whilst ur thrash talk over side chat u NEVER roleplay u always looking to go into a fight u break countless rules daily and you never get punished for it. Ur immature and the way you respond to both my reports to you shows of poor character. From this point out i will not respond to you replies anymore until the admins have had a look at the situation

Greetz Toela

Wow, so you are so mad right now, and you are completely flamming on me.
It is a completly different situation and if you dont have evidence to back it up it is completly irrelevant information. Also funny that you still forget to talk about rule 4.2 what states u have to transmission all chat in direct chat which you dont.
1. It's same situation. 2. You took my comms only after ~30 seconds, you didn't took my gps tho! :) 3. My friend, which you reported for fail RP, cause he was running away and killed one of you (JUST LIKE ME) didn't got banned, he was in teamspeak with several admins and they said that only cops need to value their life and if 2 guys are pointing gun at you, you still can try to escape if you see a little chance. (ADMINS - Milo, Oneshot, Battleye, Fuel). Ask them please :)

Fuel words: Denied, there is no rule saying "value of Life" anything thing like this is down to poor RP/Fail RP, in this case there was 2 of them pointing guns and he saw a chance to escape there is no issue with that, he took a chance and was successful, if there was 10 people surrounding him and had 0 chance and still attempted it then that would be failRP/Poor RP, this report is denied for the fact he just took a chance and was successful.

I asked about GPS too, One Shot helper said to me: THey have to force to drop your gps or to strip you, GPS doesn't count in taking my communications. :)

@Fuel

Edited by Montez
added link