Marcus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

TN SAM

Date of the incident:

01/15/17

Time of the incident:

20:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

Andy james deamed it Fail RP / Bad initiation.

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/587bdcc0c1d1e1852d/count-down

Describe the incident:

Me and mike went to get out a helicopter and then Sam come out of no where and Said Hands up or be shot so he started counting down and he was like 5...4...3... then i dropped my gun and his friend picked up the gun and hesaid to me to drop the backpack, whilst this was going down he was still counting and i said to him if i put my hands up i cant give you the backpack.... and sam shot me, after he shot me he said to mike that i took to long.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Luke can't currently post because of a forum restriction point, which expires on 17th January. So to avoid confusion he told me to reply for him. 'I don't see what the problem is. I never said hands up or die or anything along those lines, I made it clear to him that he was surrounded and I was not trigger happy. I told him clearly to put his hands up, and when I told him this he started dropping his gun, and nothing else. I never told him to drop anything so I was being lenient as it is, after he dropped his gun he still doesn't put his hands up, which to me indicates to me that he may be stalling so someone can get the edge on me. The only thing that I noticed from this video was I never initiated on the guy who killed me, neither was he in his in-game gang or Teamspeak channel. So I would like an admin to look into this, as this in my books is RDM. I didn't do anything wrong if anything, he RDM'd and Fail rp'd'

-Luke

Edited by Sonny Asif