Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
9 hours ago, Szplit said:

No.

Why not?

The one on the phone is completly bugged.
It tells me it's 9k xp to I lvl up, I go and get 400xp and I level up, so it would be nice to have a working xp system which isn't bugged.

@Adam ツ  @Kaane

Any reason as to why you would not want and XP bar which could be toggeled on and off?

I would rather get a notification of a level up instead of having a XP bar.  It just something else that takes up room and yes part of the suggestion is it having the ability of it being toggled I just don’t agree with it. A notification of a level up would be a lot more simpler. 

People putting “No.” and “Nope” as if this is some <inappropriate1>ed suggestion. It makes sense to have an xp bar or some way that you can tell how far you have till the next level that actually works.

+1

Edited by andrew.

7 hours ago, Lightning said:

Why not?

The one on the phone is completly bugged.
It tells me it's 9k xp to I lvl up, I go and get 400xp and I level up, so it would be nice to have a working xp system which isn't bugged.

@Adam ツ  @Kaane

Any reason as to why you would not want and XP bar which could be toggeled on and off?

personal preference really think the way the HUD looks now is nice and clean

7 hours ago, jdsarge25 said:

I would rather get a notification of a level up instead of having a XP bar.  It just something else that takes up room and yes part of the suggestion is it having the ability of it being toggled I just don’t agree with it. A notification of a level up would be a lot more simpler. 

A notification would be nice however, I like to track progression and you are not able to do this with the current system.
The current system shows you the wrong amount of XP before leveling up, it's completly off, tells me I will level up in like 9k or so XP and then I gain like 500/600 from a run and I lvl up.
So as you say, a notification would be nice however, for the people who want to track progression it would be nice with an xp bar which can be toggeled. Keeping both parties happy.

5 hours ago, Kaane said:

personal preference really think the way the HUD looks now is nice and clean

Yupp, this is true however, the XP system atm is not accurate at all, could need an improvement but like I said, if you had the option to toggle it you could keep all parties happy.

Thanks for the feedback

Edited by Lightning

This is a nice idea but alot of people dont want a xp bar on their screen 24/7 would be a nice implication if you are able to disable it.

20 minutes ago, Jordann said:

Just saw this, absolutely not we are not gta -1

Why -1?
Becasue another server got it, all the other server's should stay away from it?

"Gta has ifrits, reborn should not have them"

Edited by Lightning

image.png.36b9b1934557970b59a812b54e93493d.png

^ What comes into my head when people are asking for an xp bar

Seriously though, we will try to find and fix any issues with the current system and I'll think about whether an actual display is required. Keep this discussion open i.e. where do you want it, what would it show (just level or an actual progress bar)? Would you want it to update regularly (requiring more DB queries maybe lagging) or only when you refresh it? These are the issues which need to be discussed.

Having this in a small box above your food and health on your hud would be nice, it's mostly out of your view and takes up a small amount of space. (maybe a toggle function)
Having a bar which shows your current lvl and how much xp you need to your next lvl would be nice.
It does not have to be an actual bar, it could just be something like this:

CL:37 - NL:15895

CL (Current level)
NL (Next level)

Edited by Lightning

1 hour ago, Lightning said:

Having this in a small box above your food and health on your hud would be nice, it's mostly out of your view and takes up a small amount of space. (maybe a toggle function)
Having a bar which shows your current lvl and how much xp you need to your next lvl would be nice.
It does not have to be an actual bar, it could just be something like this:

CL:37 - NL:15895

CL (Current level)
NL (Next level)

but that would be ugly and unintuitive. New players won't have a clue what that means

If at all, I think just Level: 37 would be better, if anything. XP to next level is fine being in the phone

14 minutes ago, Harry Lewis said:

but that would be ugly and unintuitive. New players won't have a clue what that means

If at all, I think just Level: 37 would be better, if anything. XP to next level is fine being in the phone

What I posted was the basic principle and function of it, if you are able to make it a bit more understandable and attractive that would be cool. 
Only having the lvl showing up would be somewhat helpfull however, only the lvl would not really inform the player of much imo