STEAM_0:1:100995784

Date of ban:

01/13/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

VDM

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for trying to get passed a cop which was endangering the cops life and because i was recklessly driving i crashed into the cop car breaking his tires and mainly stop them from what they were trying to do. And who ever the cop was i thought it was a good idea and it wasnt and im sorry for that.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I clearly understood the ban because i was recklessly driving and it was my own fault of what happened at the time and i'm deeply sorry about that.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

It was justified because i knew what i did wrong and i promise to never do it again it was a mistake which should of never been committed and now i have learned from my mistakes and i will put overs life's first when it comes to situations like that and also mine because i am to undangering my life as a civillian and aswell as anyone elses

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No, just a stupid mistake by me acting all cool when really it was just stupid and disgusting in the way i endangered that cops life, and if it comes to things like that again in the future then i will think first about my decisions and how i am coming across them in the future and in future situations.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes