Date of the incident:

01/14/17

Time of the incident:

around 9:45pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

Rdm

Any evidence available:

Describe the incident:

Well we was at gang hideout and there was 1 guy in the tower, Brandon and wolfy were in the main tower and asked him to leave and he did but then we all end up getting killed out of nowhere. We then went to TeamSpeak to talk about it and they said that they had initiated on Vlad who is part of a different gang but no one has a recording on their side of them initiating... Brandons video shows clearly that no initiation was made as he was at the top of the stairs and they were at the bottom. They killed Vlad and not a second later I was shot. They said in TeamSpeak that it was an active gunfight and they killed me as I was in the area, They gave me no chance to leave the area or anything and just carried on shooting the towers. Like if that can be used as a way to kill people that would mean I can pull a gun and shoot 1 shot then kill every cop in that area no? But we did try and resolve this but they would not. I spoke with paul s this morning and he said to make a post on the forums.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Blackie
Forgot 1 link

So this report comes out of thin air... you asked us to come to teamspeak to resolve this issue, we complied. We spoke to you mind you with a member of staff being present. We resolved the issue again with a member of staff being present and yet now you report us? Explaining it again we where initiated on another person in that area and we thought you was part of his group. You had guns aimed at our initiater and yes we might have been fast on the trigger but we initiated nontheless. Now unfortunatly both our initiater + the guy that got initiated on both dont have video evidence. Therefor we cant prove that we did initiate but he cant also prove that we did not initate. in your video you even ready to start this fight you aim at our initiator and i could clearly see that from the white offroader wich i was sitting behind. We thought we initated on 1 group also you guys had guns pointed at us at the time of initiation + you returned fire once you got shot on? so calling this RDM is just wrong. Its a chain of events leading up to a tragic misunderstanding nothing more nothing less. Honestly i can understand that the person in the small tower feels a bit wrong done and i am happily to compensate him for his losses because id rather have this issue solved. But the 2 in the big tower definitly had enough time to put there guns away and walk away unharmed yet they chose to fight.

Greetz Toela

Alright, Brandon was at the top of the stairs and your guy apparently initiated on him at the bottom of the stairs of which Brandon's video clearly has no initiation, it has been tested and you can hear people talking from beyond that distance. We spoke with sonics about this yes and he said send me the videos and he would deal with it. Neither me or Brandon have heard from sonic since we sent him the links last night so I went to Paul s this morning and he said to make a forum post.

They returned fire simply as their lives were in danger. If you look in the video the tower was constantly being shot so if they were to run down the stairs they would have been shot... You can not say they wouldn't have.

I was in the small tower and yes I aimed at him to see who he was, I did not fire at all, I could not see him either at the time of the shooting beginning and was shot not a second later aswell... As oneshot said last night as well this was at a gang hideout where you would expect to see many gangs at one spot and your initiator said he only initiated on that one guy meaning this would be fail RP to kill multiple people like you did.

Your initiator said that he said exactly "Stop running or be shot" yet you shot 3 more people who were not part of his gang and if you were to listen when you approached the tower Brandon and Wolfy were telling the guy to leave the tower and no one would be hurt.

But the main problem is no one heard your initiation not even a guy who was just above the initiator and without your side of the event you can not prove you initiated but we can prove that no one heard anything with our video.

I don't think that this was resolved as no one has heard from Sonicz about this after we provided our evidence.

Edited by Blackie

We where is the same issue with another group and they told us unless there is video evidence of the 2 closest people initiating on eachother it cant be conclusive. You can test it all you want its just different circumstances. No i understand the staff didnt respond to you but you say you tried to resolve it but u didnt atleast not with us. Also because they returned fire it is a hostile area and that let us to believe you guys where actually together. Like i said chain of events leading up to a tragic misunderstanding.

Maybe this video will clear things up about the initiation

i know this is from my point of view but you can clearly hear us discuss this and then baker initiating. Like i said i was a bit fast on the trigger on the dude in the small tower and im happily to compensate him for his losses but you do have to understand we are in a active gunfight at that point and u are looking at one of my gang members aimed a pistol at him. So i had to make a fast decision and i took you out simple as. Again might have been a bit fast but im happily to compensate you. As for the other 2 if you would have put ur guns in your backpack we would have let you go without any harm done or stealing anything we just took out the people that where a treat to us and you shot simple matter of the fact is we cant not shoot you guys because u are defending ur life with a gun? it just doesnt make sense: ooooh wait a minute these guys are shooting at us BUT its self defense lets just forget about it guys ?? doesnt make sense does it?

this video clearly shows we did initiate we didnt try to RDM you we engaged on someone different who is not in your group how are we suppose to know? at that point anyone with a gun in that area aiming at us is a treat and we'd rather not take the chances anymore.

Greetz Toela

37 minutes ago, Toela said:

but you say you tried to resolve it but u didnt atleast not with us.

I have 1 staff member and 1 community support that were present when we tried to resolve it, Your excuse was just it was a gun fight. The community support had then told you that it was still not initiation on everyone in the surrounding area and that you just initiated on one person. He then called for sonicz who has not gotten back to me as of yet so i went to paul this morning and he instructed me to make the report.

They had to return fire to try and save their own lives as you would not stop spraying the tower... Big difference than being with him.

I could not see your gang member as you can clearly see in your vid, There is a wall between us and i also had the hatches closed... You never gave me any chance to put my gun away and run you just shot.

Regarding the initiation No one heard him in game, You may have heard him over teamspeak but did he push the talk button in game? We dont know as his file got "Corrupted" or he was not recording.

No you started to shoot at the tower before they shot anything, if they were to run down they would have been shot. Even if they were unarmed. As vlad was also killed while unarmed but your gang "Dont kill unarmed players"

As oneshot had said the person initiating should always be one that you do not really want with a good gun, They are the one there to draw any fire towards them and so you know who your next target would be.

as for the video provided on our side Brandon was sitting at the top of the stairs and heard no initiation in game, you keep bringing up a different event of which not one of us were involved in. That is not relevant to this case at all.

Now lets leave this here for a staff member to deal with.

When we was in TS No video's from Toela's side were given they say they didn't have one i later received video's from Brandon & blackie but i was too busy in game to look at them these are the same video's posted on here i will leave this up to @Thesoldier but at the time in TS there was a lot of arguing between both sides.

alright we will compensate them we will need the details on the ammount to compensate though and the person who will accept it. I would like to add though that i think there is double standards on this situation.

We had the same situation last week and because there was no video evidence from the person that got initiated on it got thrown. I dont see this situation being any different then the one from last week because vlad (who got initiated on) also did not provide video evidence and therefor there is no 100% proof that no initiation took place. + you can hear in my video that my friend did initiate only he does not have a video and therefor it is also not proof. Either way one should be innoncent until proven otherwise and not the other way around. I dont see this situation being any different then the one we were in last week.

I think it would be a good idea to be more transparant about the rules of video evidence. Either evidence from initiator and initiated IS required or its NOT but no cherry picking.

Anyways let us know what the required compensation ammount is and we will wire it to you.

Greetz Toela

The only thing that should be compensated is Vlads backpack and your gear Blackie, which was a handgun. But Vlad, please use some video recording. Because I did initiate and did it in Direct chat. Sadly my Recording software wouldnt comply and I did not get it on video. Next time I will. But this is not the first time Vlad that you are lacking video evidence. so Please in the future use it.

19 hours ago, Fuel said:

I have watched all the videos, and the shooting was too quick in my opinion, and that initiation he did not say ingame, maybe he was in vehicle chat or something, nobody will be banned for it but SOE comp the guys that you shot as there was no initiation at all.

post here when comp has been given

We posted video evidence that we initiated. The guy on the tower fired shots at one of us. There is no video evidence of Vlad about being initiated or not.

And you guys are complaining that we haven't initiated and there is even one of you saying i killed him while he was alt tabbed. LOL

And the decision is that we have to comp them.

Top fun!