Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/14/17

Staff member that banned you:

fuel

Reason for ban:

"toxic"

Why do you think you were banned:

I told someone to "suck my balls" It was a stupid thing to do however I do not like my integrity and loyalty to be challenged as it is something I pride myself on. If the person would like me to apologise to them I'd be more than happy to, as I am sorry.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I don't believe it was unjustified, however I was perma banned on the spot (Which is a little extreme didn't even get to explain myself), as it says on the dispute ban page "Were only human" and people sometimes become annoyed at silly things and react in a way which they normally wouldn't

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I don't normally react to people in that way, I may be a little bit witty and to an extent rude, but not toxic and feel that an insta-perma ban was a little extreme.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No I had never spoken to this individual before, so nor was it directed towards them because of some ongoing feud or bullying.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Nathan

1 minute ago, Thesoldier said:

There's really not much to "explain." on why you were banned.

However, I'd like to know why you decided to send that to another member of the community on teamspeak, and what's going to happen in the future if we do decide to give you a second chance.

It's no going to happen again, I have no prior reports for this sort of thing and as I explained I was annoyed and took things to far. I will continue to keep to myself, again as I normally do and continue playing the game.