01/14/17

Staff member that banned you:

Thesoldier

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

I got banned for RDM.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was how it needed to be, it was my bad, my mistake, I clearly take responsibility for that

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I got banned for RDM, poor RP. I can explain everything :( I was going to rob that guy in proper RP, I was aiming at his head to make sure he won't put out gun and I was going to initiate, but accidantely, I clicked mouse button and killed that guy :( I was realy sorry, I know it's not allowed to kill everyone I wan't, first I need to RP properly, it was just big mistake I made and I'm truly regreting for what I did. I wasn't aware of side chat, the guy who reported me said to come to teamspeak, but when I killed him, after like 1 minute I gone AFK, so didn't saw him writing me to comp. I'm truly willing to compensate that guy what he lost, cause it was my bad, my mistake and I'm regreting for that and I'm saying big SORRY for the guy I killed :( Please, give me chance to show that it was clearly mistake and I won't be doing such things :( Stuff happens.. I'm sorry :(

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

-

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes