01/14/17

Staff member that banned you:

Thesoldier

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

I got ban for RDM.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Well, I got ban for involnement into the situation, where my friend got banned cause of RDM. I was naked, I was just speaking with that guy, joking. Then I runned away. At the moment I was gone, my friend was going to initiate on him but he was aiming at his head and he accidantely pressed mouse click and killed him. I did nothing, I was just in bushes :( And I got ban with him :(

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Well, I clearly did nothing :( I was just naked guy who talked to a guy then runned away and then got banned :/

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1qCa7JRMu8&feature=youtu.be

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Sir, listen, I'm not lying first of all and I know rule, that unarmed initiation is against the rules. But I just literally was going to talk with him, joke, nothing more. But my friend was dumb, he accidantely killed him and yes, he was going to rob that guy, but not me, I just said hello dude, I didn't initiated on that guy and I didn't planned to rob him. My friend just made mistake, he killed him accidantely, for real, sir.. He pushed mouse button while aiming, he was going to initiate him but you know, stuff happens, so yea.. :/