01/13/17

Time of the incident:

22:15

What rule do you believe was broken:

Fail RP, RDM?

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/5879525f321814dc27/-

Describe the incident:

We went to the gold buyer, saw people there, went to talk to them, Paul walker was told to not turn around or he would be shot, he complied, we were told through comms that they said "anybody in the jungle needs to leave" Justsam satrted to walk off to retreat then was shot in the back. (second incident) I was sat on the balcony and was told that if we did not leave paul would be killed so i said "if i leave will i be shot like the other officer" i was told no and it was ok that i leave... i start to walk off then was told through comms "the guy running on the road stop or be killed" i stopped, turn around, lower my gun and get shot.... awful RP even though we fully complied.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Prepare for the ear Rape right at the end

Edited by Tidus
Added extra video

I understand now that one of my friends told you to leave (but I wasn't aware of that at the time so I thought you were trying to escape), I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. If you want to resolve the issue i'm in TS

Just now, Tidus said:

I messaged you in game and told you to come to TS you were not on TS at the time or 20 mins after

We were still in the situation sorry.

From my view it looked like the officer was aiming at me, so I didn't want to take the chance.

2 minutes ago, Tidus said:

I messaged you in game and told you to come to TS you were not on TS at the time or 20 mins after

Do you want to talk and resolve this or not?

What is there to really sort out now, its not my fault that your comms are not clear. Neither are ours at times but we never shot at any of you and we fully complied yet you decided to kill every 1 of us then even decided to shoot Paul Walker in the back after telling him he can leave (he was also unarmed)

I said "Leave the compound and you're dead" - I also told you I was the leader of the situation so you should have listened to me.

I'm uploading proof now.

You were being very toxic too, telling us - "would you like to go and kill yourself" when we were trying to stop you leaving.

And if you could reduce the toxicity in your role play that would also be beneficial when trying to talk to you...

There are errors from both of us in this situation so I don't see why we can't dispute this in another way, rather than attempting to get people banned.

I'm uploading a video to show the misleading information I received from my gang, I believed the officer on the road was trying to escape or get into a position to kill me...

Edited by Punjabi_Pingu

23 minutes ago, Tidus said:

What is there to really sort out now, its not my fault that your comms are not clear. Neither are ours at times but we never shot at any of you and we fully complied yet you decided to kill every 1 of us then even decided to shoot Paul Walker in the back after telling him he can leave (he was also unarmed)

When you say "fully complied" have you seen the footage where Paul ignores me when I tell him if he dies he leaves?

10 minutes ago, Punjabi_Pingu said:

I'm uploading a video to show the misleading information I received from my gang, I believed the officer on the road was trying to escape or get into a position to kill me...

http://plays.tv/video/5879614e93d9c73588/-

You were aware that I was leading the situation, and the fact you were being so toxic and weren't valuing your life destroys any chance of roleplay. Also, when you guys say that I shot the guy in the jungle "in the back", I shot him in the side. He was not retreating, merely getting to an improved position.