Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/12/17

Staff member that banned you:

Adster mc

Reason for ban:

A gentleman doesn't swear at a lady, last chance

Why do you think you were banned:

I think i was banned for calling Nikki a 'whore.' Also i was banned for reviving a guy twice

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I don't think calling Nikki a whore was unjustified and i deserved the ban for that. However i spoke to Nikki and sincerley apologized to her a number of times and she forgive me and said you know what stuff like that happens sometimes. I really appreciate that as what i said was out of order. However when i was unbanned i was enforced to do 7 days of AMS duty and i was pleased with this as i had a good opportunity to get back on the server and fix my wrongdoings. Upon being made AMS i wasn't told how to play medic or what to do in certain situations, all i got told to do was to patrol if no one else was on, or patrol with a higher ranked member of ams. I spent an hour or so helping out around Kavala and then a guy requested for revive. I went to the guy and was told to "not revive him" by a rebel who happend to be DeadShot i believe. I told this player that i was just doing my job and it was my duty to revive him, so when he went i picked him up and then he came back and shot him again. After this i ran away and then the guy requested revive a minute or so after. I then returned to pick him up as he requested a revive again. Now i know i've been told this is "basic common sense" to not pick him up the second time but i didn't understand why someone would request medic again if it wasn't allowed, hence the reason i picked him up a second time. Then i got kicked from AMS and thought i was allowed to play as Civ from there on. Everything was going fine and i was happy that i had gotten a second chance. I went to Athira garage and saw Nikki there and she said "Hi" and i replied with "Hi" because i just wanted to be polite and not start shouting "Put your hands up" or whatever people do at Athira Garage. After i said "Hi" i got in my car and left, then i was requested to join teamspeak to then be told that i'm getting banned for calling Nikki a "Whore." This really did blow my mind as i was only trying to be kind and mend the water with Nikki. To conclude this i wouldn't do anything instantly after i've just been unbanned that would get me in even more trouble. In addition i know the SoE clan record everything, if i knew that then why would i call Nikki a whore. I love this server so much and it really is great and i'd do anything to be unbanned. As well as this i tried just acting normal by treating Nikki like any other player and just politely saying "Hi"

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe calling Nikki a whore was justified, however i had verbal communication with her, were i apologized multiple times and she accepted my apology.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I wasn't how to play medic or what to do in certain scenarios, i was also not told to read any rules regarding medic. In addition i didn't call Nikki a whore i said "Hi"

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I've been in teamspeak and spoke to staff about this, i don't know how many times i can say it but i really didn't call her a "Whore." The audio on the video is just me saying a h sound which was "Hi" but i just think following the previous incident everyone jumped to conclusion that i called her a whore.

@Thesoldier

Prior to joining AMS i wasn't taught how to play as a medic or any medic rules, i was only told to "Patrol." I spent a good hour helping out around Kavala and then a guy requested for revive. I went to the guy and was told to "not revive him" by a rebel who happend to be DeadShot i believe. I told this player that i was just doing my job and it was my duty to revive him, so when he went i picked him up and then he came back and shot him again. After this i ran away and then the guy requested revive a minute or so after. I then returned to pick him up as he requested a revive again , as i thought that if it wasn't allowed to request a medic twice consecutively then why would the guy do it. I was then encountered by the same guy who shot him and he started screaming at me. I wasn't told what to do in a situation like this.

Edited by Joe Blenkinsop