Fuel

5th Order

Name: Morgan

How long have you been on the server: Just over a year

Have you been banned? if so why? No Bans (Clean Record)

Why do you want to join the 5th Order? Looks like It will be a fun gang with good RP. Im looking for a better experience on the server and this gang seems like it will provide it.

What do you bring to the Order? I have alot of experience in both combat and RP so I can have fun situations and also hold my own and support the gang when were in fights with other gangs. I am also an experienced Pilot.

Can anyone in the Order vouch for you? N/A

Edited by Morgan

Name: Pepe

How long have you been on the server: 3 Months

Have you been banned? No

Why do you want to join the 5th Order? It's a change from regular gangs and could bring me more RP opportunities.

What do you bring to the Order? I am an experienced pilot, I am decent in combat and can bring good roleplay.

Can anyone in the Order vouch for you? N/A

Name:

NerVez

How long have you been on the server:

Almost 2 months

Have you been banned? if so why?

N/A

Why do you want to join the 5th Order?

I want to join the 5th Order because I want to expand my career on RebornRP, and I also want to increase my experience with roleplay on RebornRP. I also want to join because I'm in need of a team that is both dedicated and loyal, and a team that I can have a good time with.

What do you bring to the Order?

I can bring the Order a player who can roleplay greatly with other players, and a person that others enjoy being with. I'm also experienced in Arma 3 using many different guns and vehicles, that would make me a good addition to the team. I'm also very knowledged in the rules of RebornRP, so I know what I can do and what I can't meaning there will be fewer problems that appear when rules are broken.

Can anyone in the Order vouch for you?

Not to my knowledge

Name: Enzo/Kattana

How long have you been on the server: 1YearAnd2Months

Have you been banned? if so why? Combat logging expoliting and killing a medic

Why do you want to join the 5th Order? I see that this looks like fun and experienced people gang, and also wanna join cause i dont have anyone else to play on this server since fuel banned my mates

What do you bring to the Order? Good Roleplay, Good Coms, Good Driving & Decamping + Shooting and marking, and a little bit of donuts if needed

Can anyone in the Order vouch for you? Noone!

23 hours ago, Fuel said:

still very much a thing, but currently only recruiting very special peoples.

Special people like?

Fraggers

Toxic People

Roleplay

Fake admins?

No one is special everyone is the same

Name:
Lightning

How long have you been on the server:
I joined the forums February 17 2017 and I guess I started playing a bit earlier

Have you been banned? if so why?
I have not been banned. I have had my share of incident's however, they were all sorted out.

Why do you want to join the 5th Order?
Through my time playing Altis life I have been with several gangs in addition to several police forces.
I spendt my prime time with the gang REDRUM on another server and it was probably the best time I have had in Arma 3. It was a gnag that was decent in combat and decent when it came to RP. After a long time the gang collapsed due to many players finding new games to play however, I still wanted play Arma 3. I have been trying to establish a decent game myself however, all my attempts have failed. Im looking back to the time I spendt with RED and I would like to join a similar gang again. A gang which is decent when it comes to RP and decent when it comes to fights. I really enjoy the RP aspect of the game and would really enjoy to spend my time with a gang which is actually good at roleplay and not only combat. It's rarly you are able to get any RP at all in a redzone however, the 5th order actually gave me a shot at RP'ing in the redzone where they let me off without shooting me. So I basiclly want to join as it's an allround decent gang with quality members.

What do you bring to the Order?
I have spendt a lot of time playing arma 3, 2520 houres to be exact. I have basiclly spendt all of this time playing on different roleplay servers and I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to both RP and combat. During my time on roleplay server I have been in a lot of different gangs and the police which have taught me a lot about roleplay and all the different mechanics of the game and due to this I have gained a decent amount of experiense. The reason I bought the game at first was to fly helicopters and after quite a bit of time flying I would say I am a decent helicopter pilot. Whilst in the police I joined NPAS and got fairly high in the ranks. Belive I were third in command or something (might be wrong here). Other than that I am a decent driver as well and I am a fairly active player. I do also enjoy to roleplay and love to come up with different roleplay stories. I would say I lack a bit in combat when compared to the big boys however, im not the worst nor the best ofc.

In short I would say my strenghts are:
-Flying
-Driving
-RP
-Good knowledge of the game mechanics
-Good Knowledge of the server
-Active

My weaknesses are:
-Not the best at gunfights

Can anyone in the Order vouch for you?
N/A