DanC

Nefarious Gang Post

Name: Hugh

Money: 10 mil + 70 mil+ in assets

Do you have both rebel license: of course

Why do you want to join (25+words): coming back to arma for a bit need a gang with people that i know so i can play with people

Who can vouch for you: yeezysloth and mally and some other guys from cops

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
1 hour ago, Hugh said:

Name: Hugh

Money: 10 mil + 70 mil+ in assets

Do you have both rebel license: of course

Why do you want to join (25+words): coming back to arma for a bit need a gang with people that i know so i can play with people

Who can vouch for you: yeezysloth and mally and some other guys from cops

yes

3 hours ago, MERLINSBEARD said:

Name: Merlins-Beard

Money: 1,400,000

Do you have both rebel license: Yes

Why do you want to join (25+words):I have alot of experience playing arma life (Previous Server) But been on RRP a month now trying to find a solid group to roll with but seem to only come across trolls, i am looking for a serious group to rebel with i hate the cops and love illegal trades but it is risky as a solo, Im pretty good in a firefight and boast to be one heck of a pilot. If given the chance i would not disappoint, i am 24 a relaxed guy give me a try ! :)

Who can vouch for you: Finlay (the duper)

Standard reply time is 2 working days

Nah, finlay is a bait duper fuck that he aint in the gang no more.

1 minute ago, MERLINSBEARD said:

Is that a no just because i asked a guy in your gang and he happens to be a duper ? 

It's a no sunshine, g'day xo

Name: Ant_MBz

Money: 9.2 million

Do you have both rebel license:  Yes

Why do you want to join (25+words): I’m very active and your guys seem to be as active as myself. A lot of my old gang members have joined you and they seem to be having a great time in your gang. My skills and communication would fit in nicely with your gang   

Who can vouch for you: Brizio / aksu / Jonny Blitz and carlos if they're still in the gang

Name: Damien

Money: 6 mill

Do you have both rebel license: both 

Why do you want to join (25+words):I want to join this gang as the gang I’m in has pretty much ended and I want to join an active gang that actually does things other than rob people like my old gang

Who can vouch for you: no one 

7 hours ago, Damien said:

Name: Damien

Money: 6 mill

Do you have both rebel license: both 

Why do you want to join (25+words):I want to join this gang as the gang I’m in has pretty much ended and I want to join an active gang that actually does things other than rob people like my old gang

Who can vouch for you: no one 

Screenshot_20180816-094035.thumb.jpg.9d8739251391a4bc566bf9cfe62808f3.jpg

denied