Jump to content
DanC

Nefarious Gang Post

Recommended Posts


Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
14 minutes ago, Cozza said:

Nice SOT Logo ... GoodLuck x

You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name:  Aaron

Money: 5 

Do you have rebel: adv

Why do you want to join:  Seem like a gang thats up for anything, ive been in gunfights with u and won other times ive lost. I Would like to get into more situation with u lot and have fun.

Who can vouch for you:  No one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jaax said:

Name: Jaax

Money: 15 mil odd

Do you have rebel: adv yes

Why do you want to join: you look like a good gang who get into loads of gunfights and know how to play arma 

Who can vouch for you: don't know who's in your gang

 

21 hours ago, aaron2121 said:

Name:  Aaron

Money: 5 

Do you have rebel: adv

Why do you want to join:  Seem like a gang thats up for anything, ive been in gunfights with u and won other times ive lost. I Would like to get into more situation with u lot and have fun.

Who can vouch for you:  No one

 

6 hours ago, L U I S H E R N A N D E Z said:

Name: Luis Hernandez

 Money: 37 million

Do you have both rebel license: Yes 

Why do you want to join (25+words): I would like to join because I have seen you boys around on the server and you look like an experienced and organised gang. I believe that it suits me well as I have a lot of experience within rebel life particularly on this server and others. Taking this into account I wanna get back into the rebel life and I think this is the best option for me as I am a very active and experienced member to have.

Who can vouch for you: No one I don’t think

 

You will all get a answer by 8pm. 3hrs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 If you want try get in then make a app below.

Name: Jaffar

Money: 19m

Do you have both rebel license: yes

 Why do you want to join (25+words): Seems like a good gang and there are only like 3 decent gangs left on the server so I think this is good. Some good players are in it and know What they are doing.

Who can vouch for you: i dont think Anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Ling Tong

Money: £900,000

Do you have both rebel license: Basic Only

Why do you want to join (25+words): Its never fun being alone so I'm looking for some people to role with and get into some interesting situations with. Been away for some time and looking to get back into it again so I'm looking for a group. Always up for anything

Who can vouch for you: None :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@L U I S H E R N A N D E Z We have reconsidered your application and would like to give you a Trial. This trial will last until Sunday if you choose to accept please contact me on teamspeak and I will send you the channel password.

@Ling Tong You have been accepted on a Trial, Please contact me on Teamspeak for the channel password.

@yasinbyn You have been accepted on a Trial, Please contact me on Teamspeak for the channel password.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: NerVez

Money: 3 million

Do you have both rebel license: Basic, about to get 2nd.

Why do you want to join (25+words): I've just quit the police and I'm looking for a gang that actually knows how to roleplay and watch their partners back. And I hope to join Nefarious since they're the last gang that is actually trying at least a tiny bit to roleplay and makes the experience of RebornRP better.

Who can vouch for you: Not to my knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Adam

Money: 2.7 Mil

Do you have both rebel license: All licenses apart from Lord of war

Why do you want to join (25+words): I would like to join as i know quite some people in this gang and i think i can fit in with the combat and roleplay. I also think that i can get along with everyone in the gang which can make it easier.

Who can vouch for you: Yeezysloth, Luis Hernandez,and maybe Wrigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 4dam said:

Name: Adam

Money: 2.7 Mil

Do you have both rebel license: All licenses apart from Lord of war

Why do you want to join (25+words): I would like to join as i know quite some people in this gang and i think i can fit in with the combat and roleplay. I also think that i can get along with everyone in the gang which can make it easier.

Who can vouch for you: Yeezysloth, Luis Hernandez,and maybe Wrigh

@4dam Unfortunately you have been denied due to toxic reports about you from your previous gangs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can i be on a trial to show you my maturity tbf i can be toxic a bit when others are rude to me or something that happened in game but i can prmoise you its not as bad  as how people say and can keep coms if you want me to beo on trial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Kai Cheng

Money: 10.5 mill

Do you have both rebel license: yes

Why do you want to join (25+words): got some great lads in there that can have a laugh and can rp as well as upholding themselves in a gunfight. i have some un encounters with some of the guys threw rp situations and also them saving me from being arrested by cops.

Who can vouch for you: jake, maybe wrigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kai Cheng said:

Name: Kai Cheng

Money: 10.5 mill

Do you have both rebel license: yes

Why do you want to join (25+words): got some great lads in there that can have a laugh and can rp as well as upholding themselves in a gunfight. i have some un encounters with some of the guys threw rp situations and also them saving me from being arrested by cops.

Who can vouch for you: jake, maybe wrigh

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kai Cheng said:

Name: Kai Cheng

Money: 10.5 mill

Do you have both rebel license: yes

Why do you want to join (25+words): got some great lads in there that can have a laugh and can rp as well as upholding themselves in a gunfight. i have some un encounters with some of the guys threw rp situations and also them saving me from being arrested by cops.

Who can vouch for you: jake, maybe wrigh

Gang vote, denied

 

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:41 PM, NerVez said:

Name: NerVez

Money: 3 million

Do you have both rebel license: Basic, about to get 2nd.

Why do you want to join (25+words): I've just quit the police and I'm looking for a gang that actually knows how to roleplay and watch their partners back. And I hope to join Nefarious since they're the last gang that is actually trying at least a tiny bit to roleplay and makes the experience of RebornRP better.

Who can vouch for you: Not to my knowledge.

Gang vote denied

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

We're an ArmA Community running the ArmARPGLife Framework.
We're commited to the development of this community and release weekly updates which are steadily moving us to our own framework.
Have fun, Enjoy your stay, See you on the streets of Altis
Neo, Fuel and Genesis - RebornRP Founders
.

Copyrights

Copyright (c) 2006 - 2018 rebornroleplay.com All Rights Reserved. Armed Assault, ArmA and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.