Improved variety in rebel outpost - including more weapons and armor (mainly)

Proman

Right now, it doesn't seem like there is enough in rebel (comparing it to other role play servers), there's a bunch of weapons from apex and even from the normal game that can be added to the game to switch the server up a bit, instead of just seeing MX's all the time. Please consider increasing the amount of items (mainly armor and weaponry) in the rebel outpost. Another really good addition would be adding clothes to gang hideouts! Thanks for reading :)

19 hours ago, Punjabi_Pingu said:

Right now, it doesn't seem like there is enough in rebel (comparing it to other role play servers), there's a bunch of weapons from apex and even from the normal game that can be added to the game to switch the server up a bit, instead of just seeing MX's all the time. Please consider increasing the amount of items (mainly armor and weaponry) in the rebel outpost. Another really good addition would be adding clothes to gang hideouts! Thanks for reading :)

like what you suggest something and we will look at adding it, no csat coveralls and dont even think of the stealth suit.

2 minutes ago, Fuel said:

All I see is make the Ifrit cheaper its funny how people suggest that....

Who ever said that send them my way so I can roast their feeble minds into next week

They don't call me Savage Pete for nothing!

6 minutes ago, Isaac Wolf said:

Biggest +100 ever!!! Wait you have even more ideas? And I agreed the moment you mentioned the katiba :)

im talking about pe7es idea to avoid confusion

These are my thoughts after about 2 weeks playing here, I will probably make a proper post most addressing more balance issues if nothing changes.

16 minutes ago, Fuel said:

You did lul.

You do realise half price is currently on and everything is double the price?

I didn't know, I thought what we had now were the current prices. Even without half price the majority of the shit I've mentioned still needs balancing.

Edited by Pe7e

I don't agree with making everything rediciulously expensive as to where it works out you spending almost 1mil a time

Silencers shouldn't cost more than the actual gun

the current price of scopes is fine if you ask me...

The server is not about the constant grind for money just to be able to have some fun. most of the increasing pricing suggestions are a no from me.

Fatigue and stamina are awful please never add this.

The evidence lock up is currently the only bank on a level playing field if anything the HM should be moved to make it more balanced on both sides as currently its a stalemate for hours until the trucks move or 1 side picks enough off.

The 1 thing i do agree with is illegal run balancing as currently everybody just does weed.

The rest of the suggestions im not concerned about.

1 hour ago, Tidus said:

I don't agree with making everything rediciulously expensive as to where it works out you spending almost 1mil a time

Silencers shouldn't cost more than the actual gun

the current price of scopes is fine if you ask me...

The server is not about the constant grind for money just to be able to have some fun. most of the increasing pricing suggestions are a no from me.

Fatigue and stamina are awful please never add this.

The evidence lock up is currently the only bank on a level playing field if anything the HM should be moved to make it more balanced on both sides as currently its a stalemate for hours until the trucks move or 1 side picks enough off.

The 1 thing i do agree with is illegal run balancing as currently everybody just does weed.

The rest of the suggestions im not concerned about.

The ams is 40k Normal price and zero's up to 1.6clicks which is crazy op. Do yourself a gas station and you can own the 2nd best scope in the game.

Stamina might be <inappropriate> but it adds a bit more realistic combat from a rp pov. Also it will mean gear other than carrier rigs and csat fatigues will be useful. People will sponge less because they are using less armor so they can have more fatigue. Not gonna lie running round with a giant backpack, a giant plate carrier rig, csat fatigues and a fat rifle with 15 mags which all together probably weighs about 90kg from a rp pov is utterly ridiculous.

I agree with moving the HM very much and have a few ideas for where it could be and what the current HM compound could be used for.

The main reason I want price increaces for gear is because rebels use crazy op gear thats super easy to afford and its hard for smaller gangs with less money/civs and cops to keep up with them.

I agree with what Peter said, but Nah dont make guns way more expensive, nobody wants to grind shit ton for loadout:

1. It will increase reports cuz ppl will get more salty

MOST IMPORTANT

2. Server is not that big to make it hard yet, most of people here play and my, yours, other gangs FRIENDS come here cuz its Easy to start and Fun Not very hard so that when you come from another server you dont have to spend lots of time setting up everything. So Really consider this FueL, Easyness is what attracts people right now. look at gta, you do 1 run and you buy 1 loadout that is <inappropriate>, thats why gang life is dead there + it takes lots of time to get setup there so that what gives you advantage

---

1. Nerf AK12 price its shit gun

2. Nerf ifrit price ( roast me fgts) cuz no reason

3. Nerf Csats by only making Tac Vests + Csat combo no rigs ( add coveralls pls)

Edited by KingWest
15 hours ago, Pe7e said:

Here's some suggestions for balance purposes.

Double Katiba's price (Katiba>mxm)
Increase price of all silencers over 5.56. 6.5 to 150k, stealth to 225k and 7.62 to 350k (PLEASE I BEG YOU)
Increase price of all 7.62's by 100k (and swap MK1 Price with spar-17's price)
Remove csat ghillies, they're exactly the same as csat coveralls and I've proven it.
Increase price of zeroing scopes extensively, they are hella op for 43k (lol) and no one's gonna roleplay with u 1km away. (raise ams/khalia to 400k for reference)
Reduce price of AKM, its great for roleplay and no one uses it. Make it worth buying.

Add Lim 85 to craftable weapons:
LMG_03_F
200Rnd_556x45_Box_F

add carrier lites to rebel:
V_PlateCarrier1_rgr_noflag_F
V_PlateCarrier1_tna_F

Increace price of paramilitary vehicles: (they are so broken right now for their price):
Tempest covered: 450k
Hemmt covered: 600k
Tempest device:1 million (or remove it, its op)
Hemmt box:750k
Ifrit: 1.25million

Remove special rigs

Rebalance illegal money making. Currently its a mess and the only illegal ways of making money now I believe are even worth doing are weed and the HM.
Increace price of coke, Throrium, Spice and Meth, and move their routes closer to places patrolable by cops. This way players will have a better chance to make money in different ways and the cops will have more space to patrol and get into rp situations in different places. Thus making gameplay more enjoyable (no one likes patrolling msr and ending up fighting at weed pro the moment anyone does a run)
Increace price of illegal lisences, currently they're cheap as chips and thats dumb as hell considering how much you can make off illegal. (mostly weed)

Move the apd evidence lock up, It's no joke harder than the HM and has less payout, only worth doing for hardcore roleplay or getting silly frags.

Add a progression system, people love progression.

Also if you want better to standards consider removing crosshairs and adding fatigue, seeing role play comes first.

- I could further elaborate on all of these points extensivley, I'm just not bothering to do it here. If anyone official would like me to explain my ideas further; message me and prepare to be ploughed by 4k hours of Altis life experience.

• Lim 85 already craftable.
  • Added the vests.
  • Prices to drugs changed.
  • The APD Lockup is harder for rebels not police, its probably the most ballanced place to fight, also it can be robbed more than once in a restart the HM cant.