Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/10/17

Staff member that banned you:

The Soldier

Reason for ban:

RDM,Combat logging and poor roleplay

Why do you think you were banned:

The poor roleplay is down to the fact that the person who sent the evidence of my poor roleplay edited the video to make it look like i did not initiate the robbery when we did initiate. The RDM would be down to the fact that my friend's house was being robbed (i was in the area at the time) so i thought that classed as initiation and i could defend my friend's house and killed one of the rebels inside the house before dying to the other 7. The combat logging is unknown to me because as far as I'm aware i have never combat logged on your server ever. i am new to the server and i can remember.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I believe that my ban was unjustified because the fact of the matter is that the person who submitted the report edited the video edited it to make me look like i had not initiated when in fact we did. The combat logging is completely false because i have never combat logged on your server before and i am not one do to that. As for the RDM i see no rule on the website which says i could not do what i did so unless i am blind i did nothing wrong there either.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

No i do not think the ban was justfied seen as though that two of the resons were false cause of edited video and the final reson (RDM) was false because i found no rule on the server which did not allow me to kill the rebel in my friends house.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No there were no Circumstances which Contributed to my ban that were out of my control

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes