More matching rebel gear

RomaN

I don't want to be fussy, but when I go to rebel I like to get a gear loadout that all matches, and I feel like the clothing like digital should have the digital module helmet to go with it... Basically I would just like to see some more rebel gear :) again, not trying to be fussy and totally understand there is more important things to add to the server.

On 1/12/2017 at 1:38 PM, Fuel said:

suggest and we will look at it.

LIM-85 5.56mm, Type 115 6.5mm, RPG-7 :D, Special Purpose suit, CTRG Stealth (i know u guys are unsure about adding this but i really like the way it looks), Stealth Baraclavas (i would love more/cooler baraclavas to be added to the server like the apex ones that have green and black. Special prupose helmet for advanced rebels but very expensive. combat nvg/ ENVG II + Moudle helmet. Thanks :)

On 11/01/2017 at 1:20 AM, Harry Yeoman said:

when I go to rebel I like to get a gear loadout that all matches

He wants to have his clothes match, thats understandable I ask for suggestions, he comes back with thermal helmet, stealth suit and LMG's, Jog on son, if/when the stealth suit goes in it will be for something special, not for you to colour match.

Just now, Fuel said:

He wants to have his clothes match, thats understandable I ask for suggestions, he comes back with thermal helmet, stealth suit and LMG's, Jog on son, if/when the stealth suit goes in it will be for something special, not for you to colour match.

Ok then, please can you add the module helmet or it might be called the modular helmet, its digital and matches the combat fatigues, sorry if i offended you.

• 2 weeks later...