STEAM_0:0:97316851

Date of ban:

01/10/17

Staff member that banned you:

Unknown

Reason for ban:

RDM/Poor Roleplay

Why do you think you were banned:

Misunderstanding/too low sound to hear me speaking. (possibly editing of the video but I dont want that to be a solid accusation and shouldn't effect the ban appeal if you don't believe that is true - look below for the video times where I believe there is editing)

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, the video seems to jump forward 3 times (0:11-0:13)-(0:16-0:17)-(0:26-0:27) and the fact that this only happened at the early stages of the video containing our initiation is very arcane(I am just speculating this as I am aware it only cuts of maybe half a second, but an important word can easily be said in that short amount of time - especially in an intense situation where speech is usually fast) . I've also noticed that the receiving volume of the player is extremely low, but unfortunately you cannot see me talking in direct because I have a mask on. I remember clearly initiating on the player in the car AND the other player on foot. The reason I killed the unarmed player was because I told him not to move from the position he was lead down, but he ignored the command and hid in the bunker, I even delivered a warning shot above him to keep him on the floor. When he says "what is this" mr.chow clearly shouts "this is a robbery" yet he still proceeds to flee to the bunker. I have spent many hours on this server working hard to achieve my goals of a secure advanced rebel, so I wouldn't do something as stupid as RDM that will get me banned after so many hours of grinding up the ladder. Secondly, to be fair I've not mass RDM'd or been racist, this is just a misread situation and poor judgement by the unarmed man; who is told its a robbery yet still acts as if he is not included. I will continue to be fair, and follow rules - I also strive to role-play well, ask the officers and i'm sure they'll tell you the same.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

If you still believe the ban was justified, remember everyone deserves a second chance!

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

The [SOE] clearly don't like us due to recent quarrels (taking hostages, robbing them ect.) but that leaves no reason to report us without attempting to resolve the situation my messaging me... You can hear Nikki (member of their gang) talk about her dislike towards her gang so this may be more of a personal matter than an actual severe rule break that deserves a permanent ban - "I hate those guys" - Nikki. Thanks for taking the time to review and I hope I am able to enjoy the server soon! :)

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

The gunfire had already started and my friend in the bunker told me to get in cover as the other player was setting up to fire back, so I decided to knock him out in case he had a pistol in his pocket (we wanted to control him in the situation to avoid more chaos), and to ensure my safety when getting into cover (along with my friends safety) as he could have shot us in the back if we didn't control him. I am sorry if that isn't fair and you don't understand why I chose to take that action, but I promise that I will strive to make initiations more clear in the future!