Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/10/17

Staff member that banned you:

Unknown

Reason for ban:

'Combat Logging' ~ losing connection

Why do you think you were banned:

I Believe the people who raided my house thought i purposely aborted after dying in order to save my gear, even though i reconnectd asap so they could carry on because i knew it would possibly get me banned if i ruined someones roleplay experiecne which i would never wish to do, because i know how frustrating it is.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Because I have had atleast 120+ hours on this server and have barley ever even had a warning, let alone a ban! I dissconnected before this situation and died. Then I spawn back in with my gear even though I died before hand and then I spawn in whilst im knocked out on the floor and get shot in the face...I was confused about the whole situation and then one of my gangs new recruits decided it was a good idea to run in with a pistol and kill one of their gang members which I believe was idiotic and most likely assisted in me getting banned...I'm willing to pay the person who died compensation for the loss of any items from that death in order to restore a netural friendship with their gang. I believe I had very good roleplay on this server and have spent countless nights grinding for items/money and having a laugh with everyone on the server. I do feel like I brought something to this communities server and feel I was unfairly banned due to weak connection. Ive also been a cop on this server so i have read the rules many times over to refresh myself with the rules and wouldnt be idiotic enough to combat log, even though i was dead when i spawned in. Even though i lost connection, I soon regained connction after about 2 minutes and rejoined so they could carry on with the roleplaying situation. Again Im sorry the guys had to wait for the box to reappear but I didnt see any messages to me, telling me to personally come to teamspeak, unless someone can provide me with a picture of personally sending a message to my name, i dont belive they tried to resolve it with me personally....

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I dont not feel I deserve this ban due to losing connection after dying. However I am willing to comp them for loss of gear if any of my gang members killed them and they lost gear.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I got no message recieved on my screen in red writing then I lost connection with the host. It happend about 30 mins before this situation whilst I was flying my helicopter the same message popped up in red and then my friend told me I died which shocked me. So i spawned back in later when I had good connection and got knocked out whilst in the spawn zooming music animation and got killed apparently. I would have a recording of this situation, however shadowplay decreases my FPS and Im not ordering my new PC parts until next tuesday. My older brother was downloading an update for Dota 2 during me playing without letting me know and I dont really know what to do...I love this server!! Hope to play with you guys again soon <3 + I believe the message in the chat on the video about user not having strong enough connection to meet the servers requirements may be reffering to me.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes