Longer death time

Freak Vonk

Hello reader,

I'd like you to give a reaction to wether the server should increase the timer from 30 seconds to (for example) 2 minutes.

I personally am for the idea of increasing the timer when you click on "request medic." I've played as a medic on multiple servers except this one and I've seen that there are more than enough medics to fill a whole server with but there's only a little amount of medics that actually play on the server actively.

When I die, I can almost instantly respawn which is just not such good rp, when people die in town and I try to roleplay around them, most bodies disappear because there are no medics online or they don't want to wait for one to come.

My final judge:

1. Tell me what you think about this 'problem'

2. My suggestion: Increase the death timer to 2 minutes and when you click "request medic" Increase it with 2 more minutes. Also, we need medics to come online more often.

This is my opinion, I hope you tell me what your is. Your sincirely,

Freak Vonk

14 minutes ago, Freak Vonk said:

Hello reader,

I'd like you to give a reaction to wether the server should increase the timer from 30 seconds to (for example) 2 minutes.

I personally am for the idea of increasing the timer when you click on "request medic." I've played as a medic on multiple servers except this one and I've seen that there are more than enough medics to fill a whole server with but there's only a little amount of medics that actually play on the server actively.

When I die, I can almost instantly respawn which is just not such good rp, when people die in town and I try to roleplay around them, most bodies disappear because there are no medics online or they don't want to wait for one to come.

My final judge:

1. Tell me what you think about this 'problem'

2. My suggestion: Increase the death timer to 2 minutes and when you click "request medic" Increase it with 2 more minutes. Also, we need medics to come online more often.

This is my opinion, I hope you tell me what your is. Your sincirely,

Freak Vonk

The medics is currently going through a shakedown of all inactive members. I am sure in the next week or two, you will see a constant flow of medics being online.

1 minute ago, Phlox said:

The medics is currently going through a shakedown of all inactive members. I am sure in the next week or two, you will see a constant flow of medics being online.

Yes I believe you but that's not the main problem, medics will come no matter what. The problem is that they stop being active and just "hang around" in TeamSpeak because if they play as medic, there 98/100 times gonna be too late for the patient to be helped because he already pressed "respawn." That's what most people (including me) do. I'm not gonna wait longer than 30 seconds if the medic is 4 kilometers away, but if I have no choice, and I see he's coming closer and closer, I'd probably wait for him to arrive.