01/10/17

Staff member that banned you:

Adster

Reason for ban:

A gentleman doesn't swear at a lady

Why do you think you were banned:

I think i was banned for calling Nikki a 'whore'

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I don't believe it was unjustified, but i don't understand how it's a perm?

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think i should be un banned as i simply lost my temper when all of my team were banned from the server.I am usually a well behaved player and i listen to the rules. I acted in the wrong manner and shouldn't have lashed out at Nikki. In addition to this i won't use the side channel to vent my anger over a decision in the future and will never insult another player on the server like that again. As well as this i will personally apologies to Nikki myself if i am given the chance.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

When my clan members got banned from the server, the [SoE] clan started having a go in the chat and i don't think they should have gotten involved. This leads back to a few days ago when they were shouting at us in game, this was when the rivalry started. As i said when they started writing 'showing your true colours' etc. i jumped to my friends defense as they weren't there to stand up for themselves. I shouldn't have called Nikki a whore, but at the time it was all of them vs Me and i was quite annoyed that my entire team got banned, but that's not for me to discuss

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Joe Blenkinsop
Adding to why i should be unbanned, because missed a bit out

Well, if I'm completely honest , I just don't like it when woman are spoken to like that, if that was real life and somebody said that to your missus , what would you do?

I don't care what the circumstances where, there was no excuse for the way you "lashed out".

Seen as it was @Nikki that you insulted, your unban appeal will depend on her, you will apologise to her, if she accepts, you will be unbanned, if not you won't be (so I suggest you be sincere)

Also, if player is unbanned I am going to enforce 1 week of NHS play, see if they can teach you some manners.

Do you agree to these conditions?

@Joe Blenkinsop ok, nikki has contacted me and informed me you have held up your side of the bargain.

i will be unbanning you, but as i said in my original post, i will be enforcing 7 days play time in the medics, dont see it as a punishment , see it as an oppertunity. when ready speak to one of the AMS command and they will get you set up .

approved and actioned.

Dont let it happen again.