Lightning

Crop Pot

44 minutes ago, Fuel said:

cool idea.

but its not really feasible, extra lag, also the abuse of it, buy house next to dealer/processor, easy money.

What could be done is just to allow each player one upgradable pot and have randomized areas for processing and selling? Maybe, but yeah, would introduce a lot more lag

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
1 hour ago, Fuel said:

I have randomized areas before, people moaned at me

Fair point, it’s up to you ofc, i do understand that it would require a lot of work and gives less than it takes to implement, and it would slow the server, would be more of a gadet 😝

9 hours ago, Fuel said:

the balance of it is the main issue

I like the suggestion of having to have lights on and be online for it to 'grow'.

Could this be implemented for a small but steady stream of XP, rather than money? Pay for the seeds, risk your house to grow them and then profit with XP.

On 7/13/2018 at 12:46 PM, Fuel said:

cool idea.

but its not really feasible, extra lag, also the abuse of it, buy house next to dealer/processor, easy money.

Even if that crops should still have to be processed