Introduction:
I am suggesting that we would be able to use our houses for something more than just storing weapons and other items. I am suggesting that we could be able to use them to grow crops, both legal and illigal. 

How it would work:
The system would work by allowing players to buy both large and small crop pots to have in their house. It would work simmular to how you place a create. A larger house would be able to store more crop pots. 
A market could be introduced with crops you could buy and thereby grow. After your crops are finished growing you could refine / process them and sell them to a trader.

Legal crops:
-Legal crops should be bought from a "crops market"
-You need a lincens to both buy and grow legal crops
-Legal crops could be: Sugarcane, Maize, Rice, Wheat, Potato
-The crops would have different grow times and yield seperate amounts of money
-All legal crops are sold to the same dealer, "crops dealer"

Illegal crops:
-Illegal crops should be bought from a "black market"
-You need a lincens to both buy and grow illegal crops
-Illegal crops could be: Opium poopy, cannabis, heroin, coca
-The crops would have different grow times and yield seperate amounts of money
-All legal crops are sold to the "drug dealer"
-Growing illigal crops might allert the police (Civilian bystanders might allert the police, there would be a % chance every time you grow that the police would be informed) 
-#^^ Revoked? Better idea would be to have police do other kinds of patrols, suggested by @Flix

General info
-Crops only grows when said players is online
-Crops can be destroyed if said house is raided and the raider decided to destroy them
-Police would be able to confiiscate illigal crops
-Two types of crop pots, both large and small (will be illustraded down below)
-The size of the crop pot would determine how many crops could be grown at a given time
-The lights in any given house will have to be turned on for crops to grow (This way it would be easier for cops to look for illegal crop growth)
-If the system introduced way to many items, you could be able to buy one or two crop pots which you could simply upgrade like the storage containers

Processors / Dealers
-Legal crops processor could be called "Mill", and be located close to an old mill. Could be located on the north side of the map to spread the activity of the players
1957752804_ArmA3Screenshot2018_07.12-18_57_55_65.thumb.png.dfe13dcfad085318fb496c0be1ca4ea0.png

-The legal crops trader could simply be called a "Crop Market" were you can buy seeds and sell the finished product, would also be located on the north of the map
1326419341_ArmA3Screenshot2018_07.12-18_58_41_45.thumb.png.1a8607b9ecd82873aa009e76980ab1d8.png

-Illigal processor could be called «need suggestions», and be in some shady area on the north side of the map, again to spread the activity of players away from Kavala
400342853_ArmA3Screenshot2018_07_12-18_59_12_50.thumb.png.c9285f5130de862fdacf05477d912c93.png

-The Illegal Crops trader could simply be the black market in Kavala, or a dedicated trader could be added, again I would advise to place this on the north side of the map
900607043_ArmA3Screenshot2018_07.12-18_59_54_63.thumb.png.75c93f4304923c675a1978e60de9886a.png

Balancing
-Uncertain how this would be balanced
-Should crop pots affect how many storage containers you can have, or should they have a limit of their own?

Two story houses

666619359_ArmA3Screenshot2018_07.11-18_33_31_08.thumb.png.157d25e4981f8d351b49dc47d7fb4a47.png

1181576679_ArmA3Screenshot2018_07.11-18_33_44_18.thumb.png.0430bc3ea028fa9af2dd3cef54252450.png

(Both large and small crops pots) 

Warehouse
-Suggesting that a player would be able to buy a warehouse and use them to grow crops in.
-This would give the warehouses a place in RP as well
-Give the player a option to place storage containser in it as well so they have virtual storage space
-The warehouse would not be cheap, maybe around 10-15mil
-The warehouse would just work as a bigger house 
-Should the warehouse also work as a garage for the player as these warehouses can be spread in areas were there is nothing?
29875174_ArmA3Screenshot2018_07.11-18_32_09_14.thumb.png.f085ea6122fae8b3bfb8a55ea1af650a.png

1075600420_ArmA3Screenshot2018_07.11-18_32_26_68.thumb.png.010305b3c6a0ee63eeef84bf0ae7777f.png

Please leave some feedback if you got any, thanks :) 

Thanks to
- @Cameron, @James Grimm, @Flix
-^Your suggestions and feedback have been added to the suggestion

Edited by Lightning

I like the idea a lot. But there are a few problems.

Pros: 
It's a very cool and interesting feature Something more than just windows key.

Cons: 
More items in the world mean more lag. 

if you want items to "Grow" in them your options are Very limited. and it would not be a perfect system.

All in all, I like this and its something I would enjoy scripting but it's not up to me if the Pros outweigh the cons

+1 however,  "there would be a % chance every time you grow that the police would be informed" no... just no. Realistically cops won't just magically know that you are growing drugs. What could be added instead is cops go on new types of patrols to catch peeps leaving their houses with guns ect ect.

Edited by Flix

18 minutes ago, Flix said:

+1 however,  "there would be a % chance every time you grow that the police would be informed" no... just no. Realistically cops won't just magically know that you are growing drugs. What could be added instead is cops go on new types of patrols to catch peeps leaving their houses with guns ect ect.

Sounds like a better idea, il change the suggestion, thanks for the feedback :)

+1 Like the idea a lot, if there's a problem with objects you could easily limit it to 1 per house with a similar upgrade system like the storage crates, upgrades could be: faster growth, more yield etc. When pressing windows key on one it could bring up a GUI showing growth percentage and how much there is. Making the majority of it script based could potentially keep object count and lag low.

16 minutes ago, Cameron said:

+1 Like the idea a lot, if there's a problem with objects you could easily limit it to 1 per house with a similar upgrade system like the storage crates, upgrades could be: faster growth, more yield etc. When pressing windows key on one it could bring up a GUI showing growth percentage and how much there is. Making the majority of it script based could potentially keep object count and lag low.

Integrating it in the suggestion, thanks! :)

It’s a good idea, the only problems are with the development of it. Police wouldn’t just randomly be informed of a grow op, although they could stay there even when the player isn’t online, meaning it would be a bit easier to spot houses with Grow OPs. 

6 hours ago, Paul D said:

It’s a good idea, the only problems are with the development of it. Police wouldn’t just randomly be informed of a grow op, although they could stay there even when the player isn’t online, meaning it would be a bit easier to spot houses with Grow OPs. 

No, that would be extremely tough to deal with as that means that as soon as you log the police could raid your house and their is nothing you can do about it. Just keep it that way it is with robbing houses where if someone has keys the creates stay but as soon as everyone thats has them logged off the stuff goes away.

+1 I got really giddy when I started reading this. I'm thinking you should be able to get the same amount of crop pots as you can hold storage containers in that type of house.

With selling are you thinking just harvest the plant and take it down to Kavala market to sell if it is legal or taking it down to drug dealer if you a growing something illegal? I don't think you should have to process anything with growing just to make it actually worth it.

7 hours ago, Paul D said:

The idea was that a random bystander could inform the police about something suspecios however, i do understand that it could be a bit weird. In addition, i belive it would be a bad idea if they would grow and be raided if u are not online, as you could not defend em 😜

11 hours ago, Cameron said:

Bit like that weed plantation u got in your shed , still nicking neighbours electricity for the heaters ?

Edited by Szplit

Maybe add a electricity bill and if it isn’t paid then cops can raid your house. You pay it at a post office or you can buy a computer for your house and do it online by scrolling and clicking pay bill. This could also add for more stuff later on.

1 hour ago, sbondo1234 said:

+1 I got really giddy when I started reading this. I'm thinking you should be able to get the same amount of crop pots as you can hold storage containers in that type of house.

With selling are you thinking just harvest the plant and take it down to Kavala market to sell if it is legal or taking it down to drug dealer if you a growing something illegal? I don't think you should have to process anything with growing just to make it actually worth it.

HMmmm, I see where you are comming from however, growing crops would be a very safe run and there would be little rp interactions so I do belive a processor would be neccesary to introduce some risk but if so it needs to be worth it, i am uncertain about how balancing would work, that would be up to the staff team

maybe one legal and one illigal processor? Could possibly call the legal processor the mill or something and put it next to a windmill (old one)

Edited by Lightning

6 hours ago, Lightning said:

HMmmm, I see where you are comming from however, growing crops would be a very safe run and there would be little rp interactions so I do belive a processor would be neccesary to introduce some risk but if so it needs to be worth it, i am uncertain about how balancing would work, that would be up to the staff team

maybe one legal and one illigal processor? Could possibly call the legal processor the mill or something and put it next to a windmill (old one)

A processor would give risk, maybe a place to sell near well-populated areas. Not Kavala green zone of course.

Agios?

4 minutes ago, sbondo1234 said:

Are you thinking somewhere in-city on the road or out in the fields?

One of the problems right now in my mind is that everything is close to kav, I would like to see the dealers and processors added on the north of the map, close to Sofia, to spread player activity a bit however, it's all up to the dev team

-Suggestion have been updated

Edited by Lightning