Lightning

Crop Pot

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

I like the idea a lot. But there are a few problems.

Pros: 
It's a very cool and interesting feature Something more than just windows key.

Cons: 
More items in the world mean more lag. 

if you want items to "Grow" in them your options are Very limited. and it would not be a perfect system.

All in all, I like this and its something I would enjoy scripting but it's not up to me if the Pros outweigh the cons

+1 however,  "there would be a % chance every time you grow that the police would be informed" no... just no. Realistically cops won't just magically know that you are growing drugs. What could be added instead is cops go on new types of patrols to catch peeps leaving their houses with guns ect ect.

Edited by Flix

18 minutes ago, Flix said:

+1 however,  "there would be a % chance every time you grow that the police would be informed" no... just no. Realistically cops won't just magically know that you are growing drugs. What could be added instead is cops go on new types of patrols to catch peeps leaving their houses with guns ect ect.

Sounds like a better idea, il change the suggestion, thanks for the feedback :)

+1 Like the idea a lot, if there's a problem with objects you could easily limit it to 1 per house with a similar upgrade system like the storage crates, upgrades could be: faster growth, more yield etc. When pressing windows key on one it could bring up a GUI showing growth percentage and how much there is. Making the majority of it script based could potentially keep object count and lag low.

16 minutes ago, Cameron said:

+1 Like the idea a lot, if there's a problem with objects you could easily limit it to 1 per house with a similar upgrade system like the storage crates, upgrades could be: faster growth, more yield etc. When pressing windows key on one it could bring up a GUI showing growth percentage and how much there is. Making the majority of it script based could potentially keep object count and lag low.

Integrating it in the suggestion, thanks! :)

It’s a good idea, the only problems are with the development of it. Police wouldn’t just randomly be informed of a grow op, although they could stay there even when the player isn’t online, meaning it would be a bit easier to spot houses with Grow OPs. 

6 hours ago, Paul D said:

It’s a good idea, the only problems are with the development of it. Police wouldn’t just randomly be informed of a grow op, although they could stay there even when the player isn’t online, meaning it would be a bit easier to spot houses with Grow OPs. 

No, that would be extremely tough to deal with as that means that as soon as you log the police could raid your house and their is nothing you can do about it. Just keep it that way it is with robbing houses where if someone has keys the creates stay but as soon as everyone thats has them logged off the stuff goes away.

+1 I got really giddy when I started reading this. I'm thinking you should be able to get the same amount of crop pots as you can hold storage containers in that type of house.

With selling are you thinking just harvest the plant and take it down to Kavala market to sell if it is legal or taking it down to drug dealer if you a growing something illegal? I don't think you should have to process anything with growing just to make it actually worth it.

7 hours ago, Paul D said:

The idea was that a random bystander could inform the police about something suspecios however, i do understand that it could be a bit weird. In addition, i belive it would be a bad idea if they would grow and be raided if u are not online, as you could not defend em 😜

Maybe add a electricity bill and if it isn’t paid then cops can raid your house. You pay it at a post office or you can buy a computer for your house and do it online by scrolling and clicking pay bill. This could also add for more stuff later on.

1 hour ago, sbondo1234 said:

+1 I got really giddy when I started reading this. I'm thinking you should be able to get the same amount of crop pots as you can hold storage containers in that type of house.

With selling are you thinking just harvest the plant and take it down to Kavala market to sell if it is legal or taking it down to drug dealer if you a growing something illegal? I don't think you should have to process anything with growing just to make it actually worth it.

HMmmm, I see where you are comming from however, growing crops would be a very safe run and there would be little rp interactions so I do belive a processor would be neccesary to introduce some risk but if so it needs to be worth it, i am uncertain about how balancing would work, that would be up to the staff team

maybe one legal and one illigal processor? Could possibly call the legal processor the mill or something and put it next to a windmill (old one)

Edited by Lightning

57 minutes ago, James Grimm said:

Could be made so that you need your lights on. East for police to find your house then.

That is a good idea, lights would have to be on for it to grow

Well put together suggestion, and a good suggestion itself. Could definitely see this being implementing and adding a fun little feature to the server.

6 hours ago, Lightning said:

HMmmm, I see where you are comming from however, growing crops would be a very safe run and there would be little rp interactions so I do belive a processor would be neccesary to introduce some risk but if so it needs to be worth it, i am uncertain about how balancing would work, that would be up to the staff team

maybe one legal and one illigal processor? Could possibly call the legal processor the mill or something and put it next to a windmill (old one)

A processor would give risk, maybe a place to sell near well-populated areas. Not Kavala green zone of course.

Agios?

4 minutes ago, sbondo1234 said:

Are you thinking somewhere in-city on the road or out in the fields?

One of the problems right now in my mind is that everything is close to kav, I would like to see the dealers and processors added on the north of the map, close to Sofia, to spread player activity a bit however, it's all up to the dev team

-Suggestion have been updated

Edited by Lightning

1 minute ago, Fuel said:

cool idea.

but its not really feasible, extra lag, also the abuse of it, buy house next to dealer/processor, easy money.

Maybe this should be introduced and only available to people who buy a warehouse (when the warehouse update comes out).