Steam ID:

Date of ban:

09/10/2017

Staff member that banned you:

PaulS

Reason for ban:

Bullying

Why do you think you were banned:

I was hot miking and called my brother a name when he walked and and then proceed to take out the anger on some kid that was ingame with a stutter which I apologise for and fully understand why it was wrong and why it may have upset the individual. Yes I understand that I hurt the kid but I am very sorry and I hope we can both move on. The people I have met in mw are very nice and polite so if I keep playing and talking with them they it can rub off and I can become a more positive person.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was not.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Yes I believe it was justified because it sounded like I was talking to him at the first part of the video, and then I started to imitate having a stutter because I didn't think the guy had a stutter. I am very sorry and I know it was wrong. At the situation I double tapped caps lock by accident and then my brother came in and stole my phone as a "joke" so i yelled abusive words out to him and then being frustrated i decided to take it out some innocent kid. I did try come to ts and go to support, talked with a member and he said to make an unban request, I did try and say sorry but as understandable he didn't want to speak - which I fully understand. I think I should be unbanned because I have learn't my lesson and realised I shouldn't harass people or start to bully them online in case they do have something wrong and they are sensitive about it. From now on I will let others talk instead of myself which solves the issue of me being abusive to other people. In the mean time i will reflect on my actions and try and say sorry to the kid that I upset and instead of be toxic, try to reform and help and encourage rather than put people down. I believe I can reform to a better person because I am surrounded by people that are not toxic (mw). I think with their help I can learn to be more of a team player and to reform. If there is anything to do to take back what I said and to realise that I am not talking ingame when saying abusive things ( probably not anymore) then I would, all I can do now is move on and say sorry and hope he forgives me and so I can reform with players on the server and make it a better community together.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Kieran

Player has been trying to make a reasonable attempt at apologizing and wanting to speak to the other player, but the other player hasn't either accepted it or doesn't want to talk to him.

Kieran I am giving you another chance, do not screw up. Calling people autistic and insulting them because of a stutter will not be tolerated

If this happens once again, your time here is done.