02/09/17

Staff member that banned you:

The soldier

Reason for ban:

Robbing after car crash

Why do you think you were banned:

Robbing after car crash

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I was unaware that it was against the rules, I did not intend to rob the two police officers, I pulled over and was about to offer assistance and then two of my friends jumped out and came with me, the police officer walked away saying "my back is turned so i wont see anything", this is because the police officers cut us off the road while driving, causing the accident, so then after the police officer walked away with his back turned, I told the other officer to put his hands up, he did not object and complied, unaware of the rules I took his money and the other cop realised what was going on, turned around and got out his gun, my friends got spooked so they shot both of the cops and then we drove off, if the officers asked us to join TS to sort out this matter without escalating the situation then I would have tried to resolve it

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Because I am good at roleplaying, i am not a salty person if something does not go my way and i am usually the last person to resort to violence on the server, infact a few cops could vouch for me for not firing at them or trying to resist arrest when i get caught doing highly illegal activities

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Me and my friends are new to the server, in fact my friends are new to arma 3 altogether, also the fact that the police officer did not object and infact set up his own robbery.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes