Taxi Company

Conner

Hello, Me (Conner) and my friend (Will) have started our own Air taxi business called Wills Air Taxis. We were wondering if there is any way to make this more official. Such as a tag next to our name or something to make us stand out and easy to find if they require our services. Currently, the only way people know we exist is due to us spamming the chat with our ad's and I am pretty sure this can be annoying. I'm not exactly sure how you could go about doing this but it would be nice for people to easily be able to find us and contact us. Thanks.

Edited by Conner
On 9-1-2017 at 4:13 PM, Isaac Wolf said:

yeah i run a lawyer firm andbieng able to make ads in a certain chat that could be turned on and off could be useful

Just wear some decent lawyer clothes and hang around at the gate of kavala police station, If someone is being taken to the police station, you can ask me or my coleagues to enter and the suspect may accept you as his lawyer, If you ask a higher rank officer for his file with all of the tickets he might give it to you (not sure though). Creating a gang for your company is useful aswell (for example: Altis Lawyers. In front of everyones names [AL], this will make it easy for people to tell others about the help you've given them by reducing the ticket for example.) I hope this helped in any way,

Mr. Vonk

On 9-1-2017 at 2:16 AM, Conner said:

Hello, Me (Conner) and my friend (Will) have started our own Air taxi business called Wills Air Taxis. We were wondering if there is any way to make this more official. Such as a tag next to our name or something to make us stand out and easy to find if they require our services. Currently, the only way people know we exist is due to us spamming the chat with our ad's and I am pretty sure this can be annoying. I'm not exactly sure how you could go about doing this but it would be nice for people to easily be able to find us and contact us. Thanks.

The problem with "verified" companies is that people trust them as much as the medics/cops. The bad thing about it is that if they do stuff wrong, the "community" will get blamed. So if stuff like this really gets to happen, to join your company, It's not just asking to but you'll probably have to test people just like the PTO's have to, because otherwise a trusted company might do stuff terribly wrong which can result in a bad server name.

By the way: I do love the idea of a taxi company but maybe you can combine taxi service with repairing service? (Lots of people are in need of a repair in the middle of nowhere.) If you get some more active members and a decent group tag (for example: Altis Taxi&Repair-> [ATR] Conner) I'm sure this will be a succes ;)

3 hours ago, Freak Vonk said:

Just wear some decent lawyer clothes and hang around at the gate of kavala police station, If someone is being taken to the police station, you can ask me or my coleagues to enter and the suspect may accept you as his lawyer, If you ask a higher rank officer for his file with all of the tickets he might give it to you (not sure though). Creating a gang for your company is useful aswell (for example: Altis Lawyers. In front of everyones names [AL], this will make it easy for people to tell others about the help you've given them by reducing the ticket for example.) I hope this helped in any way,

Mr. Vonk

I already have one but it is also a pmc so people might get confused by that