01/08/17

Time of the incident:

No idea sorry maybe like 3 PM

What rule do you believe was broken:

Combat log

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d_iZoTrl34&t=64s

Describe the incident:

I saw Jayyy in a broken car so I waited to see what gear he had as i needed some i only had a Spar 16 that was it so i told him to surrender or he would be shot in the back and he then Alt F4ed i tryed to talk to him in TS but he told me to stop messaging him as he was playing a game so i told him i tryed to talk and he said "Ok bye". Would i be able to get his gun and gear as i was behind him and he would have had to put his hands up and do what i said or it would have been fail roleplay.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

44 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

@Luke Asif Care to explain the Y menu metagaming at 0:17

What rule did he break at 17 seconds?

Because that is a clear cut violation of

4.5 You are not permitted to use ingame mechanics to find out who someone is. ie. Tilda key, scroll wheel, give item system, etc etc.

My friend that is new to arma was playing and i was helping him play in game, he said that he was in a black suv going to Agios so when i found what i thought was him i checked and it wasnt him i then left to message him but he had left the game i then went to his suv and went to rob him.

Just now, jayyy said:

Plus you then go through your phone to see how many of my gang is on to see if its safe xD

did I ?

So your friend started the server as a rebel?

Also as i explained in the messages my player was bugged which prevented me from doing anything in game other than move... so i aborted the game and when in the leaving animation you then initiated...

27 minutes ago, Luke Asif said:

My friend that is new to arma was playing and i was helping him play in game, he said that he was in a black suv going to Agios so when i found what i thought was him i checked and it wasnt him i then left to message him but he had left the game i then went to his suv and went to rob him.

Please don't insult my intelligence with this excuse, I would have rather you just admit it to me. You even look at online players later. I am offically warning you, don't do that again

Anyway

Rejected. At the time of this report, I was sitting on a dispute between Jay and SoE about something similar, he has been having issues with ArmA and graphical leaks today. Also from the time you initiate and the time he leaves only 4 seconds pass, it appears he was already in the leaving animation and didn't alt F4.