STEAM_0:1:53762009

Date of ban:

08/01/17

Staff member that banned you:

Adster

Reason for ban:

calling him retarted

Why do you think you were banned:

Cuz i called him retarted he was standing in the middle of the road and i almost hit him so he started to scream at me then i got out of the car and asked him are you stupid or retarted then i got banned.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Not realy no, i was roleplaying it out i think getting triggerd by calling somebody retarted is pretty dumb not that i am calling this admin dumb ---We are an adult community, people swear and say derogatory comments, we understand it is part of culture, so you will not be punished for slip of the tongue mistakes, but just respect each other and apologise if you offend anyone. --- he dindt even give me a chance to apoligise either.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

/

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

got no idea what that means

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Oussama
spelling mistakes

First off, I wasn't screaming,I was crossing the road walking into the square not "standing in the road, you came round the corner and nearly vdm'ed me, I shouted "woah watch your driving you nearly hit me" while you where still inside your vehicle so you could hear me, you stopped the vehicle walked towards me (once you got out of the vehicle the only thing I said was "what did you just say") and you shout 'are you fucking stupid or <inappropriate>ed" I then say "what did you just call me" and you repeat it.

Yes we are an adult community but if you think me asking you to watch how you are driving , warrants you jumping out the car and using terms like that then sorry but your mistaken.

Just to clarify as well, I was walking to wards another staff member and a staff member was also spectating in case you need a second opinion of what actually happened

Also like to point out "slip of the tongue comments" doesn't cover you here, I asked you twice what you said and twice you repeat the same comment

OK, well I think in this instance you where in lucky it was a staff lead, but what makes me worry is how quickly you got triggered, we don't mind people swearing or roleplaying aggression, but to go from me saying watch your driving, to you instantly shouting comments like that, is not OK.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, from now on be car full about the words you use.

Unban Approved

Actioned