01/07/17

Time of the incident:

23:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM/FailRP

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/58716a7270dd101bec/rip

Describe the incident:

Salty and I were having some fun, salty got spotted by police with a spar16 on his back. In the video you can hear all what was said so im not gonna write it all down. Salty and I jump in the SUV and start driving of. Then bob proceeds to say "dont drive off". I start driving in a STRAIGHT line and he runs into my vehicle and he gets ran over into the vdm script. Not even a second after that Cam says "oke im shooting....." and stars lighting up the tires wich in the end led up to salty and I our dead. We went into police liaison room with them and chivs, didnt really come to a conclusion so here I am making a report. They also brought up that I vdmed them. If this is VDM then im gonna laugh my balls off. but thats all up to the deciding admin!

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

from what I saw, you didnt try to resolve it apart from going into police liaison channel. @chivs then came to ask if I had said it was RDM, to which as I said to you, "If you want to pursue the rdm it might get to the point where the VDM on the cop would be bought into it. But, I will not comment further since its now in the admin's hands.

Maybe you should take this a bit more seriously skyzmm in the future if you want staff to review reports without acting sarcastic. Because we volunteer to take our time to review these, and saying stuff like laughing my balls off, etc ... makes me want to out right reject it on principal.

I will review evidence and allow the accused to post their side.

I am not being sarcastic. Dont get me wrong. I am not gonna say names but if this sort of initiation is allowed then alot of failrp/rdm bans need tot be looked into again.

I never got an answer of what they did was wrong or not, wich was my question in the first place. All I get back is yh you can report it but that vdm on the cop might be brought onto you. Like thats not what I asked for. Then again only thing I heard is NO its not rdm, k fair enough, but it is defenitly failrp.

I just think its funny how the dealing admin couldnt care less about what the cop did but only how I "BLATENTLY" vdmed the cop.

I hear from the admin yh nothing was wrong here other then you vdming to wich I responsd wauw this is a joke and start laughing. His respons on that was, glad youre happy with the outcome and leaveds the channel....

P.S. @Thesoldier my name is SKYZZEM not skyzmm OR skyzzm, thanks.

Edited by Skyzzem

It's called a phone auto correct typo for your name. I've reviewed the evidence and it's not a VDM because you both started to drive off at the second he ran in front of the car and was run over. However part of the totality of the circumstances is more related to the cops. It appears they we're trying to investigate someone with possibly an illegal firearm. You're quick to point the finger and say "fail RP" "fail RP" yet you're the ones who just ran for a vehicle as soon as they said hello denying them roleplay. They didn't come saying put your hands up put your hands up this is the police.

Anyway I will allow Cam to post his side before a judgement is made.

All I have to say Skyzzem is that when from my point of view I initiated as you can hear in the video but it was cut off (Don't have a recording to prove it but the video I can clearly be heard starting it) My other officer asked you to stop very clearly. I iniated to shoot your tyres and had absolutely no intention of shooting you. As for FailRP you ran off from two men with rifles equipped? And for RDM I initiated on your tyres and then shot you after you had killed my fellow officer when you could have surrendered. We only had the intention of roleplaying when we pulled over whereas you just ran away without saying a single word. I'd also like to add that you acted extremely childish when trying to resolve the issue as you left the channel half way through and then came back at the end, I honestly think you wanted me banned during our time trying to resolve as you didn't even really want my side of the story. Anyways sorry for the problems and hope we can get along the next time we meet!

Edited by Cam

Us getting in the car and wanting to drive of is because of previous experienced with police. If we would have standed there talking to them and not complying it would 100% turn out in a gunfight what we didnt want.

We didnt want to give out guns away so we decided to flee the area, since when is that wrong?

I Saw where the resolving was turning into wich I wasnt very happy about zo I jumper to request Staff help to asked other members of Staff, after that I camera back.

I dont play here to get people banned. I play here to have fun, but when this shit happens its just so hypocritical cause so many times rebels hget moaned at by police for less.

Edited by Skyzzem

After review, I've decided to reject the report

Rebel roleplay and Police roleplay are two different things. Police began the roleplay and were investigating an possible offense. The moment you two ran away you technically "resisted arrest, obstruction, perversion of justice, etc..." I could also hear someone in the background.

Also the totality of the circumstances when he got run over, they believe a VDM occured which I don't believe is the case, but they shot the tires out of a low speed vehicle. This is similar to the situation of a report previously reviewed where the police opened fire on the tires of a stolen police vehicle.

They saw a man with an illegal firearm and made the decision to disable the tires. That being said I believe they initiated in roleplay, but in the future you shouldn't let the past experiences with officers dictate what you do in the present. The police is changing and we have returning vets and new players, everyone has different abilities to roleplay and yes you can talk your way out of having an illegal weapon (I have)