GenuineAF

GenuineAF

12 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

there are ways to handle it better

12 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

This is becoming such a common occurance with you lately.

Trying to make a change to this. There are reasons I behave this way some know others don't. Had I of had been "consulted" about my actions before a ban was handed I would have been much more comfortable although, that is aside from the point. When I explained to Chadwick that I didn't mean what I said my response was "ok" which is naturally deemed as positive and I believed that, that would be the end of it.

I personally agree with the first statement however, I also agree that Chadwick could have done his part of handling the situation better as a member of staff. That aside, I get banned without warning after a discussion with Chadwick clarifying what I said is something I wouldn't do and getting the response "ok" which is usually deemed as a positive response... was I fooled. But blurr's only punishment is a removal from police rather than ban after telling 4+ people they were cancer patients. I can be toxic, I can rage, I can say some outrageous shit but FFS you don't say that shit as if no one in the room knows or knew someone who suffered from cancer do you?

Edited by GenuineAF
gramarly bugged with quotes removed old paragraph