APD Blurr

Date of the incident:

01/07/17

Time of the incident:

before

What rule do you believe was broken:

15:00-16:00

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQMTikbqr5U&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDql1m8RXE8&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

We were doing the bank and this Smart cop in Ifrit Blurr to VDM both trucks, thats the 2nd inccident in 2 days. 130 gold bars we're lost 58 in each truck and 7 on me and 7 on Jay, + Our gear.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

@Chadwick Was dealing with this .

As I was tag in this I will comment, We spoke at length regarding this and I would be the first to admit the videos are incriminating, as I was asked to this as the highest of the Athira constabulary online and not an admin, it was agreed that this would be dealt with internally as a police matter which has seen blurr kicked from the police for his actions...

But the compensation purposes, blurr couldn't be expected to give the amount of what that hold is worth which is about 12.5 million, so it was advised to put in a comp request.

2 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

@Blurr Chadwick dealt with it from the police side, however this was a most definitely a server violation, so is there anything you want to say on your own behalf before I make a judgement?

Besides that we are apprently cancer patients i think not and it was "desync" twice

Edited by pushaz