Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/01/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

To be honest I think it was a mistake on Fuel's part.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I believe my ban was unjustified because: At the time I was playing with two friends of mine Reece and Adster. I was sat in the tower at the rebel outpost located on the south peninsula as Adster and Reece moved up towards the red zone located in the center. I was positioned so that I could gain a shot on the men sat in the redzone when the time was needed. As I was not in the redzone I waited until Adster or Reece shot, which Adster did shoot at one of the geared guys and I proceeded to fire. Which I thought was justified since I only began shooting once Adster had making me involved in the situation so any of the geared guys could have also killed me once they located me.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Read the above. However, I do see why this my look like RDM to Fuel as without knowing the full situation all it looks like is me shooting into red zone.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No. One minute I was firing. The next I was banned.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

5 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Of course I just timed you out from the last dispute.

Anyway: Can you explain your previous ban from Omligon for hacking?

Once upon a time I joined reborn (A few days after it came out) to see what it was like, I was joining with a couple of friends. After a few minutes after me logging onto the server (Around 3-4 minutes not quite sure) they decided that we go on something else so I left the server. The week after I logged on to find myself banned for 'Haxor' I don't even know why. I then joined a couple months later unbanned and decided to play. Then shortly after I was banned again for RDM which I have explained was a simple mistake.

11/06/2016 1:15 PM
Player Ardy Emmer was kicked (Haxor by Omligon till Perm) by an unknown admin

That was when Omligon banned you. I mean I will say I know you from RPUK, and you never seemed to be the hacking type.

I do remember Fuel in your last one said he watched and had ESP, but anyway since it was your first offense, I will give you a chance.

Please remember if you ever find yourself asking "Should I pull the trigger?" the answer is probably not.

Unbanned.