STEAM_0:1:100995784

Date of ban:

01/02/17

Staff member that banned you:

The Solider

Reason for ban:

Toxicity on Forums

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned because i was out of order, at the time my friends posted my picture on a topic on the forums without my permission and because of that it got really mad and took it out on the people that talk part of it. I have no recently apologized for my actions and i am deeply sorry for what i have caused to the situation. I have now changed my views and starting it all over again.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes after i got told why i was banned and i am deeply sorry for what i did and my actions and im truly sorry about that.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I should be unbanned because now i have left that all behind me and now im friends again with the other people that did the post. I have changed and ready for a fresh start on the server were we can do what the server provides and also create a gang in such away. I really want to unbanned because im different know and i have left all that nonsense and perfectic behavior of me behind.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I have been banned before but i played as Medic for a week and proved myself that im ok. But know i go ahead and do this its just not acceptable to anyone nor myself. Now im changed person and i have left all that behind and wont do anything like that ever again.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I remember the thread, but truth be told, it looked more like banter and you were laughing with it. In the future if you think something has gone too far, you can always contact us if the others don't stop.

Neo issued the ban, but he asked me to handle it. Anyway

Unbanned, next time just contact one of us for assistance.