01/06/17

Time of the incident:

16:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/zd3sftTiwWk

Describe the incident:

He asked for my car, i said no. Started to drive off and he said "Get out the car or i will shoot" and before even finishing his sentence started to shoot.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

I asked him multiple times to come to my ts channel i then waited 10 mins in an unlocked channel that i asked him to come to, he refused and told me to come to his channel that had a password on and was full of his gang members that weren't involved. I'm also still in delta channel if he wishes to come talk to me.

Edited by calste6

On 1/6/2017 at 4:59 PM, calste6 said:

I asked him multiple times to come to my ts channel i then waited 10 mins in an unlocked channel that i asked him to come to, he refused and told me to come to his channel that had a password on and was full of his gang members that weren't involved.

the channel did not have a password and if you have an issue coming into a channel with people in it its on you