Hoggie

Issue with monitors losing signal

So I am currently having a few issues with my 3 monitors. I could be using my computer and randomly all 3 of them will disconnect and stop working. All three of the monitors will come up with ''no signal''. The only way to get the monitors working again is by fully restarting my computer. This is obviously causing a lot of issues when I am trying to play a game / do something.

Update : This issue only appears to happen when I try play a game.

PC

GTX 1080

I7 8700K

Corsair Dominator vengance 8GB at 3200MHZ (will be 16GB tommorow)

ASUS Prime - Z370-P 

750w corsair PSU

Monitors 

1 x Samsung LU28H750UQUXEN 28 Inch LED Monitor

2 x AOC G2460FQ 

Does anyone know why this could be happening and if there is anyway that I can fix it, I have tried doing the following things.

- Unistall / reinstall graphics driver

- Windows update

- Unplug all the monitors and replug them in

- Unplug all cables from then 1080 and plug them back in again.

Edited by Hoggie

11 minutes ago, Aaron Michaels said:

It could work. It could also be a confliction of drivers with your new video drivers and the windows ones.

PC worked fine with no issues. I then got my windows 10 licence sorted and now I cant play again games without my screens turning off and my fan going full blast

Just now, Hoggie said:

PC worked fine with no issues. I then got my windows 10 licence sorted and now I cant play again games without my screens turning off and my fan going full blast

Fan going full blast aswell? That could be a motherboard issue.

Just now, Aaron Michaels said:

Fan going full blast aswell? That could be a motherboard issue.

ffs litterally had the PC working for a day and now its fucked again.

Like the PC works fine , I then try to play a game and the monitors don't display anything and then fans go full blast

Just now, Hoggie said:

ffs litterally had the PC working for a day and now its fucked again.

Like the PC works fine , I then try to play a game and the monitors don't display anything and then fans go full blast

Fans going full blast definitely sounds like something is wrong and its not just graphics drivers.

7 hours ago, Fuel said:

sounds like you have a heating issue, try leaving your PC on without playing games, see how long it lasts, then try to run it off onboard graphics without the 1080 installed

Ty for the response.

Have fixed the issue. Got in contact with the live chat team. They did some shit on my PC. Unistalled the driver and downloaded a week old one.

For some reason the latest driver fucked up my PC and stopped me from playing games.