Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/03/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

What really happened in that situation that you didnt see was i was driving through kavala and two cops try to pull me over and i continued to drive as i had a large bounty at the time which then lead into them spraying at my car with lethal weapons in a greenzone which i did take damage from so as i'm driving i was almost get spiked by another cop which he then sprayed at my tires so i decided to remove me uniform to hide yet the cops still somehow knew it was me and continued to follow me so i started to speed away and when doing so i tried to put my uniform back on which caused me to crash into the wall and then the cops quickly jumped out and said "put your hands up now or you will be shot" so i opened fire and killed both which i do understand would have looked bad if you did not see the entirety of the situation....

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No, i believe my ban was unjustified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

well, this is a fun one, I saw everything from the moment the polcie started chasing you and put there sirens on, they chased you for a good few minutes, you crashed your car, the police got out and started the normal put your hands up and you instantly sprayed them down before they even got chance to finish what they was saying.

Thats the normal part, could of been resolved when you came on TS and you could of been unbanned, but, instead of coming on and resolving it, you start saying I am childish and I only banned you for leaving my gang, I couldnt give 2 shits what gang you are in, and I am actually happy you left, the reason you was banned is for RDM/Poor RP, same as the other 10 or so people I banned that night.

@Thesoldier you can carry on from here, as if I do it I will perma ban him, cos ya know, I am childish.