Steam ID:

Date of ban:

04/01/17

Staff member that banned you:

The Soldier

Reason for ban:

Toxic

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned because of how I was toxic to two members of the community over side chat.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

no

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Yes my ban was justfied, I would have done it if I was a staff member as well. I think you should unban me as it was a heat of the moment decision; I dont usually become toxic so if I do it really has to be something which has made me very tilt. I know I shouldn't recieve any special treatment as I was toxic but the extenuating circumstance leading up to my ban should be a little leverage in my favor. I was doing what I like best and just having somke banter RP. Me and a friend (Walsh) Just bought about 40 ACP .45 to roleplay a HM as a arms dealer, inspired by the film WarDogs. It was just for a bit of fun but before we could do any of that I got Fail Rp'd them RDM'd; which can be seen here: http://plays.tv/video/586d0b934f76f483c8/rdm-me-then-talk-shit-nice-fuck-you I said to the kid in side chat he was a <inappropriate>ed c*** and told him to enjoy a perm or something along those lines. I went back to rebel to regear, log out for my lunch and the a member called Tyler starts putting these rules in my face like I dont know them; which put me on edge as I was already salty. I continued to rip into the guy and got perm'd. I then made a report on the guy who RDM'd me, I think it was seen as a revenge report, which it wasn't. I just want to get unban becuase it is not usually me.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Appreantly yes, my ban history isn't the best according to Soldier. I was never a bad member of the community and wouldn;t do somehting like this again.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

@Fuel requested I deal with this:

So fair is fair:

You owe @Nexo aka Tyler a major apology and only if @Nexo accepts it will your forum account and game account unbanned.

Hes the player you decided to go off on and call rage at and call a mong when he was just the person trying to tell you calm down (even said please)

He didn't RDM you and was an innocent person.