Tyler (76561198119067147)

Date of the incident:

01/04/17

Time of the incident:

17:32

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/3sjZ_sp0N4U Screenshots : https://gyazo.com/801c2663afc65becff15dd6c0221ad45 https://gyazo.com/198c9253c1da83d2b981dcef9bdf9323

Describe the incident:

I saw a HEMTT ditched in the water with an Orca landed next to it. I hear shots and so I fly away. I request more units and as the firefight dies down and the Orca spools up, I hover above him to stop him from taking off while calling for other units. He then smacks into me breaking my heli. As I wasn't expecting to get VDMed, I was looking at my other monitor and didn't notice that my engine had gone out which led to the helicopter exploding. I was messaged shortly after by Tyler and we argued. He then said to 'Just report him' and so I said I would. He then told me to come up to support and I said I would join when a member of staff joined so that someone could explain the rules to him without being instantly shot down (What would most likely happen to me). I insisted that I was willing to resolve and was eventually met with 'you are inwillingly wanting to resolve [email protected]'.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

You didnt even try to resolve it with me you just kept on denying and saying ill wait for admins to join the requesting staff help. And not actually willing to talk to me this is completely unnecessary, i died anyway? It came to the point of you frustrating me because of you blanking and ignoring me.

dont lie about saying you attempted to resolve

Edited by Nexo

1 minute ago, Nexo said:

You didnt even try to resolve it with me you just kept on denying and saying ill wait for admins to join the requesting staff help. And not actually willing to talk to me this is completely unnecessary, i died anyway? It came to the point of you frustrating me because of you blanking and ignoring me.

dont lie about saying you attempted to resolve

Literally gave the screenshots. I said multiple times that I was willing to resolve but for some reason you decided that I wasn't.

Stop talking rubbish me and jay sat in the waiting staff room and you didnt come you said you will wait for an admin, this doesnt mean we cant talk about it? I gave you plenty of time to talk about it but you started ignoring me

And im the one to message you?! You didnt even message me at all

Edited by Nexo