Time of the incident:

15:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

rdm

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceFAs8QA65M

Describe the incident:

i clicked spawn and 2sec later im dead

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

I was in this situation. There was a gunfight in Agios between the [A] gang and the police. He spawned inside of the house of the guy that killed me thats why he was shot. You are even in a gang with one of the people involved in the firefight. Lars was in the gunfight. He was the one that killed me

Edited by Cool

I can confirm that there was a ongoing gunfigth, and i actually shot at him 3 times before this happened when he spawned in, there was a guy on the floor above him, and he had shot 2 officers, i blink see the man down below with a drawn firearm, and believed he was "bugged" through, seize fire since Andrewsfams name pops up, so i thought it was him, andrewfam comes around and takes down the man afterwards, and then we breach the floor on top to secure it and find the second person, he just spawned at the wrong place at the wrong time.

There's really no rules against spawning in if your gang is in that area unless it's related to bank operations.

@pim2399 and @AndrewFam I don't see this as a violation requiring action to be taken, but I would like to see AndrewFam to compensate Pim because it was a legitimate mistake

Pim next time do not lie that you tried to resolve it.

Rejected for failing to resolve and the above circumstances