Fuel

Date of ban:

01/03/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

'VDM'

Why do you think you were banned:

I can somewhat see why I was banned for VDM due to there being a roadblock of Civs/Cops in the middle of the road.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, because beforehand I crashed into the Police officer and because I was wanted for manslaughter I didn't want to go to prison, anybody would drive away - that's the reason I didn't 'drive backwards' Also a person ran over those CIVS before me, giving me a safe passage without 'VDMing' anyone. My mistake I suppose

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

It was right for me to be unbanned because I see how I was 'VDMing' but I'd like to be unbanned.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I was wanted and crashed into a police officer - he was going to pull me over.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6TxBAoumY&feature=youtu.be

evidence ^

Edited by Alex Teeq

I believe I broke VDM rule (Vehicle Death Match)

I will avoid breaking the rule by not running people over/waiting for people to get out of the way and if I see any of that stuff with like 10 civs on the road I either find a new way to get past them EG turning around, going down another road or I'll just wait for them to go.