Milo

Reason for ban:

VDM

Why do you think you were banned:

Because i accidentally rammed 1 cop off into a wall and rammed another

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Because i meant to block the road and by doing so cops rammed the truck

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I don't believe it was justified because in my case i blocked the road with my truck and cops purposely rammed the truck, i feel as if that could be a fail rp, as they can see their SUV is not a match for a Hemmt Box. Here is a video of the sit --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=870-XQmsd6A&feature=youtu.be --- I feel as if from the cops perspective it looks a lot like VDM and i am sorry but all i was trying to to was block the road with out anyone getting hurt. Hopefully my ban can be reasoned with and be shortened or removed as i don't really play any other game.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No i don't believe so.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I've watched your video, you rammed multiple cop cars. Looking at the circumstances, there were two instances you chose to backup instead of staying put. Also who ever was in the Ifrit flipped the car over by ramming them.

The cops were trying to avoid it looks like.

Since this is your first VDM offense, I will action an unban, however in the future you need to be more careful. Ban was justified and will remain on record.