No More Spawn Camping

Kirky

3 minutes ago, Cadetbus said:

To be honest thats the risk of having a gang base.

Not just having a gang base tho if your just getting into the server and this happens to them in a city, they won't want to come and play anymore. Also to be honest cops aren't allowed to be robbed or any sort of crime towards them cause of their blue zone... But this isn't about cops.

Edited by Kirky
1 minute ago, Cadetbus said:

Mate you knew that we was there because we killed your friends before hand.

I'm not here to talk about that situation so can you not comment about that thank you!

1 minute ago, Matty said:

but it wouldnt happen in an city, that would be rdm

And obviously i mean they imitate when there in the loading screen and then kill them when they don't comply.

Just now, Kirky said:

I'm not here to talk about that situation so can you not comment about that thank you!

And obviously i mean they imitate when there in the loading screen and then kill them when they don't comply.

Your not making sense there are loads of different spawn locations in every city the odds of that happening to someone so much and making them quit the server is minimal.

2 minutes ago, Kirky said:

Why should you be allowed to gear up instantly without risk, and others have to drive 6km only to have a big chance of being robbed or killed.

Just now, Matty said:

Your not making sense there are loads of different spawn locations in every city the odds of that happening to someone so much and making them quit the server is minimal.

So if you come on this server and go get rebel extra and then when you next come on the server day later and someone immediately iniates and kills you it isn't going to send a good impression on the server.

Just now, Kirky said:

So if you come on this server and go get rebel extra and then when you next come on the server day later and someone immediately iniates and kills you it isn't going to send a good impression on the server.

it wont happen though because like i said there are so many different spawn points not like a gang is gonna set up a person in every single spawn point its just stupid rlly

2 minutes ago, Cadetbus said:

Why should you be allowed to gear up instantly without risk, and others have to drive 6km only to have a big chance of being robbed or killed.

Well that's what happens when you are in an established gang on the server you get what you deserve, in our case we get a gang base. And your gang could get one aswell if you have been on the server since start and are active and have many a members.

2 minutes ago, Cool said:

Comes with the risk of having a base inside of the redzone. If you do not want the risk of being shot spawn in kavala

That's not the point what i'm saying is at least give people to spawn in and have a fighting chance. Also can everyone stop just spamming this suggestion it isn't helping anyone at all.

Just now, One Shot said:

maybe if you actually tryed doing some RP instead of saying "hands up or die" you might get a gang base and the no need for you to be comment on here as its a suggestion so stop causing trouble

That makes no fucking sense. I was speaking for the whole, not one person. Why should you gear up without risk while other people drive 6km to see themselves getting robbed. I may not be the person robbing them but there certainly will be others. Ps. We do rp.

2 minutes ago, Kirky said:

If there are any problems with me or my gang please take it up with my self or the leader of TFK and stop moaning on a suggestion. Any more comments please message myself and i can add it for you as i don't like this being spammed. You can find me on TeamSpeak in a TFK channel. Thanks!

Moaning? im saying why it shouldnt be changed