Redzone capture areas

noctiswarrior

Basically me, nova and marcus were taking top right control area, and basically we were getting shot from in and outside the red zone however the person who was outside the redzone had not entered it, and was attempting to shoot me from a higher point. Is that allowed is what im asking? as its the reason i died as i could move .

Could not move*

Ok, so say 2 out of the 3 cynical were inside the redzone engaging, the other 1/3 who had not entered the red zone then engaged from outside the redzone. is that allowed?

So if one person enters the redzone and starts to capture the point and engage with people,

the rest of us can then snipe from outside the redzone

So what's the point of the red zone around capture points if you can basically run out it and continue shooting? The player was about 700m+ away from me and outside the red zone so there was no initiation from him whatsoever, and i only assume it was a Cynical member as they were attacking the red zone but only one of them had [cY] in their tag so if groups are going to be taking gang zones it would help if they were tagged saves hassle of thinking it was a RDM as i could only just see him sniping me.

Right, you can not shoot from within the redzone to outside the redzone, and you can not shoot from outside the redzone to inside the redzone,

the only time you can shoot from outside in and inside out is if yor gang are already in a gunfight, if you gang are already fighting within the redzone you are permitted to shoot from outside and from within the redzone.